Quote Originally Posted by afterglow View Post
Ok I checked usps_autofill_button.php file, there are no spaces and no odd characters at the top or bottom of the code. by chance does it have something to do with me using 1.3.6 and it was made for 1.3.5? I just backed up and then overwrote the original files (order.php, etc) it seems to autofill fine, but i'm getting that header error when updating an order...

-------
Did you add any spaces to the top of the includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php file? Besure that there are no spaces at the top or bottom of this file. Also check that there is no weird bunch of characters at the top like >!? or something which means that it was uploaded as a UTF-8 or something
USPS autofill contrib is 1.3.6 and 1.3.7 compatible. Be sure that you didnt add any spaces to your orders.php file as well. Search the forums for that error you got.. there are quite a few topics about it and it typically refers to there being an extra space or carraiage return somewhere. Double check all the files that you've edited recently.