Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by afterglow View Post
    Ok I checked usps_autofill_button.php file, there are no spaces and no odd characters at the top or bottom of the code. by chance does it have something to do with me using 1.3.6 and it was made for 1.3.5? I just backed up and then overwrote the original files (order.php, etc) it seems to autofill fine, but i'm getting that header error when updating an order...

-------
    Did you add any spaces to the top of the includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php file? Besure that there are no spaces at the top or bottom of this file. Also check that there is no weird bunch of characters at the top like >!? or something which means that it was uploaded as a UTF-8 or something
    USPS autofill contrib is 1.3.6 and 1.3.7 compatible. Be sure that you didnt add any spaces to your orders.php file as well. Search the forums for that error you got.. there are quite a few topics about it and it typically refers to there being an extra space or carraiage return somewhere. Double check all the files that you've edited recently.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    USPS autofill contrib is 1.3.6 and 1.3.7 compatible. Be sure that you didnt add any spaces to your orders.php file as well. Search the forums for that error you got.. there are quite a few topics about it and it typically refers to there being an extra space or carraiage return somewhere. Double check all the files that you've edited recently.

yea i checked orders.php as well, unfortunately there aren't any spaces or odd chars in that code as well... i'll play around see what i can do to find a fix. i've read through the forums but unfortunately haven't found a solution to this problem. I'm going to try an older version perhaps that may help. would the sql patch upload have anything to do with that error? especially since I tried uploading the original v.01 and then the v.02b?
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

I just can't get this to work on any browser... Netscape and Firefox does nothing... IE loads but the customer info is not there. Can someone help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NewEditionFanClub View Post
    I just can't get this to work on any browser... Netscape and Firefox does nothing... IE loads but the customer info is not there. Can someone help?
    did you make any custom changes to the files?

Are you using IE7 or IE6. I've not yet tested with IE7

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by afterglow View Post
    yea i checked orders.php as well, unfortunately there aren't any spaces or odd chars in that code as well... i'll play around see what i can do to find a fix. i've read through the forums but unfortunately haven't found a solution to this problem. I'm going to try an older version perhaps that may help. would the sql patch upload have anything to do with that error? especially since I tried uploading the original v.01 and then the v.02b?
    thanks
    nah the sql patch was just one line for the DB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    did you make any custom changes to the files?

Are you using IE7 or IE6. I've not yet tested with IE7
    No changes... and I tried both IE6 and 7

Plugin Contributions

Just jumping in - I had problems getting this to run as well. I've only tried when logged out - customer info does not appear for me either. Not sure why.. but it just wasn't working. Maybe it doesn't work with certain versions of IE as well?

Plugin Contributions

I got the following error when I tried to delete and order. I also got the same error when I tried to update an error this afternoon:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/newedit/public_html/neshop/admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php:41) in /home/newedit/public_html/neshop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 32

Funny thing though... the order did get deleted and this afternoon the order DID update.

Plugin Contributions

I got the following error when I tried to delete and order. I also got the same error when I tried to update an error this afternoon:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/newedit/public_html/neshop/admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php:41) in /home/newedit/public_html/neshop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 32

Funny thing though... the order did get deleted and this afternoon the order DID update.
    I will be trying this today on my new 1.3.7 install to see if I have any problems like this. The order update will still go thru because that message is just a warning message.. mainly for information, Only fatal errors will not process

Plugin Contributions

yea that's the exact error i'm getting as well, though i found the the orders come through ok and the status changes ok when i click back, but it's still annoying.. i'll let you know if i find a fix. if you find one first, please let me know :) thanks!

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast