Quote Originally Posted by keystonewebworks View Post
The USPS auto fill is great, however typically you can add up to 10 labels in the usps shopping cart… But when using the auto fill, as soon as you try to add another label to the cart, it logs you off the usps website, makes you log back in, and then the label you had previously put in is not there… Is it supposed to be only 1 label at a time, or is a glitch or something that can be fixed?
Hmm that doesnt happen for me at all.

On the first time, it will pop up a new window and pre-fill the fields for you, click continue and it will take you to the service type select screen (priority, express, etc), then ask you for your login. When you login you should see it is now in your usps cart.

Now you can close this browser window, assuming you keep another copy of this browser open to hold the cookie. Your session (assuming cookies are on) is set to autoclose at usps.com's website in 5-10 minutes I think. Nothing I can do about that of course, but it should still stay logged in during that time.

Now, goto another order in your admin area, and click the autofill button, you should see the pre-filled form again. Click continue and you choose the service again. Now instead of taking you to the login screen, it should just take you to your cart and show your new label as well as the previous one(s).

Be sure you dont have cookies turned off. Tested to be working with IE and Opera. Doesn't work with FF because when FF gets a certain piece of javascript code it doesn't agree with, it craps out. IE and Opera seem to agree with the code just fine.