Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Try pming the creator, I think it was qhome.
    If you know what hatch green chile is, click this link to buy it! :)
    Hatch Green Chile

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    Has anyone tested this with 1.3.9d? I can't even see a button to execute anything.
    If you uploaded all files correctly AND edited your admin/orders.php like you were supposed to, the Auto Fill button will show on your Customers->Orders screen on the right hand side, along with the details and delete button.

Quote Originally Posted by gibow View Post
    I was quite happy with click n' ship... and am willing to pay someone to fix this module for 1.3.9....

ANY TAKERS?

it would be good for others who may have used it and upgraded too. I'm sure there is just some tweaking of some code... but I'm not a coder.
    As am I. This module has only worked off and on for me for the last year. And now it does not work at all, instead giving me this error message on the USPS side:

Internal Error : We've experienced an unexpected condition.
    Error Tracking Number : 1282937947716
    Last edited by khopek; 27 Aug 2010 at 08:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

This mod work just fine if you have the files installed correctly. It does have the one error where you have to set "Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other) = 00000" If you are having trouble I suggest you purchase "Beyond Compare" and find your error, otherwise you will be chasing rabbits for a long time. Or contact "numinix" and they will install any modules you want for very little money.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    This mod work just fine if you have the files installed correctly. It does have the one error where you have to set "Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other) = 00000" If you are having trouble I suggest you purchase "Beyond Compare" and find your error, otherwise you will be chasing rabbits for a long time. Or contact "numinix" and they will install any modules you want for very little money.
    I do have Beyond Compare and I manually edit every single file. When this mod worked, I never had the zipcode error. When it doesn't work, it either doesn't populate the fields with the customer info, or it just doesn't even go to the page.

Plugin Contributions

I may be wrong about this but as I have said in other post that the zip_code error is caused by something in the database. I have 7 different zencarts that none have this error even today and I have been using them over a year now. These carts were clones with fresh database. My main cart database is old and large and it started the error problem about 1 week after I started using it. The database was loaded with customers from another shopping cart.

I think if you will set the zip_code error to other = 00000 it will work.

I have just upgraded from 1.3.8a to 1.3.9a to 1.3.9b to 1.3.9c and just tested the cart and USPS works great. Should be up to 1.3.9f this Saturday.

Plugin Contributions

If I enter a 10 digit phone number with no spaces or dashes I get an error on the USPS page. If I enter my phone with a 1 before it I get the same error.
    If I enter the phone as: 1-222-333-4444 USPS takes it but gives me the message that number format is incorrect.

Thanks,
    John

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I've found another issue. When a customer uses Google Checkout and is in the US, they're order is set using US rather than United States.

I have found a few different ways to send United States when US is set in our DB but then it breaks the rest of their shipping info on arrival at USPS.

Is there a way to fix this for Google Checkout or a way to make Google Checkout orders work with this?

Thanks,
    John

Plugin Contributions

This mod is really useful and appreciated. My firm will be making a long-overdue donation today as thanks for the time you've saved us.

Plugin Contributions

I wonder, has anyone ever thought about making a mod that integrates PayPal shipping? I realize if someone orders paying with PayPal, you can do this easily, but what about those that don't pay with PayPal and don't want Priority Mail?

This mod works AWESOME with Priority Mail packages (and quicker). However, USPS.com doesn't do First Class, Parcel Post or Media Mail (which is how I ship most of my stuff, mainly First Class).

I've tried the USPS Shipping Assistant program, however, it doesn't do postage... then you have to get hooked up with a meter company ($20/mo)... just to do what PayPal Shipping does at no charge.

Anyone have any thoughts on making this work?

Thanks,

Jake

Plugin Contributions

owner of this module - please create an UNINSTALL SQL

Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast