Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

hi, i am also having a problem with attribute weight. they arent being picked up at all. and all my products are priced and weighted by attribute. did anyone firgure this out?

thanks!
    MM

Plugin Contributions

is there an uninstall script? i installed this for a friend of mine on his shop but he has stopped using USPS and will be using UPS/FedEx from now on due to the amount of lost package.. and I'd like to be able to have that button removed. I know I can delete the files & reupload an original admin/includes/order.php file.. however there are still fields in the database for the contrib. thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samad64 View Post
    is there an uninstall script? i installed this for a friend of mine on his shop but he has stopped using USPS and will be using UPS/FedEx from now on due to the amount of lost package.. and I'd like to be able to have that button removed. I know I can delete the files & reupload an original admin/includes/order.php file.. however there are still fields in the database for the contrib. thanks!
    At the very top of the sql file, there should be 2 delete rows. run those two in the sql patch area of zen-cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    At the very top of the sql file, there should be 2 delete rows. run those two in the sql patch area of zen-cart.
    nope.. didn't see any delete rows. here's the SQL file I have (latest download):

Code:
    ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `total_weight` FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1';
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', '1', '1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', '', 'Set this to your return address Full Name', last_insert_id(), '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', '', 'Set this to your return address Company Name', last_insert_id(), '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', '', 'Set this to your return address street 1', last_insert_id(), '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', '', 'Set this to your return address street 2', last_insert_id(), '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', '', 'Set this to your return address city', last_insert_id(), '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', '', 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', last_insert_id(), '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', '', 'Set this to your return address zipcode', last_insert_id(), '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', '', 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', last_insert_id(), '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', last_insert_id(), '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '15.00', 'Set this if you want a default contents value for International shipping', last_insert_id(), '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', '', 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', last_insert_id(), '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', last_insert_id(), '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '75', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"),
                                     ('', 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");

Plugin Contributions

whoops.. i think i removed it from v0.3..

Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title LIKE '%USPS Auto-Fill Config%';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'USPS_%';

Plugin Contributions

cool.. thanks! one small addition to that:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE `orders` DROP `total_weight`;
    to remove the 'total_weight' stuff too :)

Plugin Contributions

BUG FOUND:

Based on the information posted in this thread, and also here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ice+attributes

You should notice that I have part of it fixed and hopefully will have the rest of it fixed as well.

This will fix the attribute pricing and tare pricing to be included in the total weight properly

Standby for patch release in the next few days.

Plugin Contributions

red flag usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib mysql5

I get this error when trying to install the sql patch supplied

1264 Out of range value adjusted for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO dbname_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', '1', '1');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

this might be helpfull:
    In a message from drbyte
    "I took the same SQL statement that's failing on MySQL 5 and ran it on a MySQL 4 server, without error.

It seems that MySQL 5 (if running in strict_trans mode) disallows auto-translation from the supplied date data to MySQL date format.

I'm now working on a translator so we send the right format to the database, to accomodate the MySQL 5 enforced standards ..."

------------------
    you might want to read from the thread below
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=58649&page=2

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib mysql5

Quote Originally Posted by mitchcecg View Post
    I get this error when trying to install the sql patch supplied

1264 Out of range value adjusted for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO dbname_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', 'USPS Auto-Fill Config', '1', '1');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

this might be helpfull:
    In a message from drbyte
    "I took the same SQL statement that's failing on MySQL 5 and ran it on a MySQL 4 server, without error.

It seems that MySQL 5 (if running in strict_trans mode) disallows auto-translation from the supplied date data to MySQL date format.

I'm now working on a translator so we send the right format to the database, to accomodate the MySQL 5 enforced standards ..."

------------------
    you might want to read from the thread below
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=58649&page=2
    Ok,
    Thanks for the info. I too will try to get you a mysql 5 version of this sql in the meantime.

Plugin Contributions

@mitchcecg
    Try this: MYSQL 5 version Only!

I read that empty quotes '' are supposed to be changed to NULL in strict mode, so I did that. See if that works for you.

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Return: Full Name', 'USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Full Name', last_insert_id(), '5', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Company Name', 'USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME', NULL, 'Set this to your return address Company Name', last_insert_id(), '10', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Address 1', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSONE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 1', last_insert_id(), '15', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Address 2', 'USPS_RETURN_ADDRESSTWO', NULL, 'Set this to your return address street 2', last_insert_id(), '20', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: City', 'USPS_RETURN_CITY', NULL, 'Set this to your return address city', last_insert_id(), '25', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: State', 'USPS_RETURN_STATE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address state. NOTE: THIS MUST BE IN A 2 LETTER ABBREVIATED FORMAT (i.e. AZ, KY, MI)', last_insert_id(), '30', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: ZipCode', 'USPS_RETURN_ZIPCODE', NULL, 'Set this to your return address zipcode', last_insert_id(), '35', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Return: Phone Number', 'USPS_RETURN_PHONENUMBER', NULL, 'Set this to your company phone number for International Shipping. (no dashes: 4041234567)', last_insert_id(), '40', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Notify via Email', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_EMAIL_NOTIFY', 'true', 'Set this to true if you want the Notify By Email checkbox checked by default', last_insert_id(), '45', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Contents Value', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_CONTENTS_VALUE', '15.00', 'Set this if you want a default contents value for International shipping', last_insert_id(), '50', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Pounds)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_POUNDS', '1', 'Set this to the default weight in pounds. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '55', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Weight (Ounces)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_WEIGHTS_OUNCES', NULL, 'Set this to the default weight in ounces. Useful if you sell only one type of item. Leave blank if using the order total weight', last_insert_id(), '60', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_SAME_ZIPCODE', 'same', 'Set this to same if you want to have your Return Address Zipcode as the default Ship-From zipcode. If set to Other, then enter in your default Ship-From zipcode in the next setting', last_insert_id(), '65', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('same', 'other'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_OTHER_ZIPCODE', '00000', 'Set the default ZipCode you would like as your Ship-From zipcode. Only if the above setting is set to Other', last_insert_id(), '70', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Non-Delivery Checkbox (Return-to-Sender)', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_NONDELIVERY', 'Y', 'Set this to Y if you want the checkbox for Return-To-Sender to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '75', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('N', 'Y'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Delivery: Default Privacy Acknowledge Checkbox', 'USPS_DELIVERY_DEFAULT_ACKNOWLEDGE', 'on', 'Set this to on if you want the Acknowledge checkbox to be checked by default (International Packages Only)', last_insert_id(), '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('off', 'on'),");

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast