Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by theapeman View Post
    Woo-hoo! Thank you!!!

Just sticking a smiley at the end of it doesn't make it less of a mean thing to say.
    yes it does.

Plugin Contributions

FYI - your code has errors. The current included SQL statments do not add all the config options. The older code posted in this thread does. Even after fixing that however, clicking the fill button simply gives a yellow java error in the bottom left corner of both IE6 and IE7. Your description on the download page blatantly says this works, which it does not. Each release has major problems, and you simply "forget" code at the top of your SQL files. I have wasted over an hour trying to debug this, and have finally decided its just not worth it to fix code that relies on an error in the way some browsers handle java.
    Perhaps if you spent less time insulting the people who are trying to test your very beta quality software for you, and more time working on it, it could be fixed. Until then, you should at least change your download description to "This works on my computer sometimes"

Oh, I almost forgot
    2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2

Pez Collectors Store

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gothstone View Post
    FYI - your code has errors. The current included SQL statments do not add all the config options. The older code posted in this thread does. Even after fixing that however, clicking the fill button simply gives a yellow java error in the bottom left corner of both IE6 and IE7. Your description on the download page blatantly says this works, which it does not. Each release has major problems, and you simply "forget" code at the top of your SQL files. I have wasted over an hour trying to debug this, and have finally decided its just not worth it to fix code that relies on an error in the way some browsers handle java.
    Perhaps if you spent less time insulting the people who are trying to test your very beta quality software for you, and more time working on it, it could be fixed. Until then, you should at least change your download description to "This works on my computer sometimes"

Oh, I almost forgot
    LOL touche. But it works for me ALL the time :) I can only assume operator error on your part. You are getting the error because something is missing. If you tell me what the error says when you double click the yellow box I could possibly help you.

It is true that I have made some (many) typos and messed up some files in the releases (like puting v0.2b sql in the 0.3 zip file. But for the most part people manage. Perhaps I'll upload a patch with proper names and a little easier directions.

Plugin Contributions

Can this module be modified to send the subtotal of the order to the Insurance Option as a value?

Also, I see the option to set a default value for international orders, but is there anyway to just call it from the subtotal, like I'm requesting above, since the values are usually different?

Great mod, thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmdelia View Post
    Can this module be modified to send the subtotal of the order to the Insurance Option as a value?

Also, I see the option to set a default value for international orders, but is there anyway to just call it from the subtotal, like I'm requesting above, since the values are usually different?

Great mod, thanks!
    Great ideas! I will see what I can do.

My company name does have an apostrophe in it but I removed it from the My Store field as well as the return address field and I am still getting an error message. I click on the button and nothing happens.

Please help!

Plugin Contributions

gourmutts...no, you can keep the apostrophe in the Configuration/My Store. Where you need to change the company name is in the Configuration/USPS Auto-Fill Config menu item. The second entry, Return: Company Name, is where the change needs to be made.

So instead of "Bob's Store" it should be changed to "Bob\'s Store". Adding the backslash does the trick. This is noted in qhome's post on page 9 of this thread.

Thanks. I added the "\'s" to the company name and now I am getting an error of:

Line: 277
    Char: 1
    Error: Object expected
    Code: 0
    URL: http://gourmutts.com/admin/orders.php

Any thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you might not have all the files uploaded. Does the USPS.com site load at all? Check to be sure all files are uploaded. The next version i release has that /'s fixed. I will try to get that out this week. But the error you're getting is signs of missing files.

Plugin Contributions

HI

i set up a usps and i been told by tham i shoul be able to print the lable from the shopping cart ( not sure if i can do it in zen cart)

if it is possible doing it from zen cart i would like to know , the say i need to set up my pni or somthing like that

i would aprricate a responed

Thank You

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast