Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

xhtml problem Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Hello again

i am a new to web coding and such, can some one please give me ( mayby to other too) a instruction for dummy how to set the usps uspscom_clicknship_autofill_button_v0.3.zip , i download it , and read the instruction
    1. i got no file that say oreders.php i got oreder.php, is that same?
    also looking for that line
    [FONT=Times New Roman]<td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">[/FONT]
    i can't find the excat one, will be nice if some one put a line number the closer one i got are <td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> on line 1197 is that the right one?

just cose i am not a pro , i like to make sure i got the right info

thank you all for your input

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

I will try to put line numbers. Originally it was written for 1.3.5 and when they make updates code can change a bit.

But you should have a file called admin/orders.php.

I am going to upload a new 1.3.7 version later on today. Then you don't need to worry about editing the file, just copy the new one over.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    I will try to put line numbers. Originally it was written for 1.3.5 and when they make updates code can change a bit.

But you should have a file called admin/orders.php.

I am going to upload a new 1.3.7 version later on today. Then you don't need to worry about editing the file, just copy the new one over.

Wowww that will be great

you and other on some other issue are realy helpfull

i thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmdelia View Post
    Can this module be modified to send the subtotal of the order to the Insurance Option as a value?

Also, I see the option to set a default value for international orders, but is there anyway to just call it from the subtotal, like I'm requesting above, since the values are usually different?

Great mod, thanks!
    Ok I've added both of these to the next version. I will try to get it out tomorrow.

Plugin Contributions

NEW VERSION
    v0.4
    • Added some code checks.
    • Added auto-escaping apostrophes in Return Address Names/Company Names
    • Added ability to set default insurance to ‘subtotal’
    • Added ability to set default declaration for international packages to ‘subtotal’
    • Fixed the attribute weight not being part of the total weight calculation. This was done by modifying the class file at the customer order level.
    • Cleaned up Readme a bit

NOTE 1: ALL files have changed, please be sure to upload them all or make manual changes to your existing admin/orders.php file.

NOTE 2: There were database changes. You will need to install the sql file again and it will clear any previous settings you had.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any problems. I will upload it to the downloads area but for now:
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:37 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Also should note that the Total_weight thing will work for orders starting after you install it, as it uses the weight at the time of order placing. I still have not managed to get the post-order calculation correct so this method will have to suffice for now

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for this contrib.

I am seeeing two issues, which hopefully are just minor things:

1. The Full Name of the Return Address is not carrying over to the usps form. When I looked at the usps_autofill_button.php file, I noticed that there are two nearly identical lines referencing FullName:

document.write('<input type="hidden" name="returnFullName" value="<?php echo addslashes(USPS_RETURN_FULLNAME); ?>" id="returnFullName">')

document.write('<input type="hidden" name="returnCompanyName" value="<?php echo addslashes(USPS_RETURN_COMPANY_NAME); ?>" id="returnFullName">')
    and I am supposing that I need to experiment with these values a bit.

2. The application does what it sets out to do via Opera, but I have discovered that the Order Details page is affected in a negative way. After the shipping country, the screen displays this:
    United States rm" id="labelInformationForm">') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('') document.write('<input type="hidden" name="returnFullName" value="
    In Safari and Firefox, the screen fills up completely with states, countries, and more output.

...I'm wondering if others have seen this with this newest version?

Thanks,
    lichen

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lichen View Post
    Thank you for this contrib.

I am seeeing two issues, which hopefully are just minor things:

1. The Full Name of the Return Address is not carrying over to the usps form. When I looked at the usps_autofill_button.php file, I noticed that there are two nearly identical lines referencing FullName:

and I am supposing that I need to experiment with these values a bit.
    Not sure I understand what you mean. One is full name, one is company name. Both can be setup in the usps configuration area. Both are working fine for me. Remember you have to set these up in the usps configuration area (as the readme file states).

Quote Originally Posted by lichen View Post
    2. The application does what it sets out to do via Opera, but I have discovered that the Order Details page is affected in a negative way. After the shipping country, the screen displays this:

In Safari and Firefox, the screen fills up completely with states, countries, and more output.

...I'm wondering if others have seen this with this newest version?
    Where are you seeing that order detail stuff? it should load in its own window and the zen-cart order details page shouldn't change at all. Also note at the top of the readme file that Firefox is NOT supported. I'm not even sure how you get it to fill up with anything, as it just throws a javascript error for me.

It works fine however in IE6/7 and Opera.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    Not sure I understand what you mean. One is full name, one is company name. Both can be setup in the usps configuration area. Both are working fine for me. Remember you have to set these up in the usps configuration area (as the readme file states).

Hello,

Yes, I did set the various details (company name, return address, etc) up in the configuration area (Configuration --> USPS Auto-Fill Config.) .. BUT after your reply I re-checked and realized that I left the Full Name field blank intentionally because the shop I am dealing with doesn't use a person's name as part of their return address. When I clicked on the auto-fill, The USPS showed an error message, since Full Name is apparently a required field. Since Company is not, I will go ahead and put the Company Name in the Full Name field, and leave the Company Name Field blank. Seems an easy enough workaround.

Where are you seeing that order detail stuff? it should load in its own window and the zen-cart order details page shouldn't change at all. Also note at the top of the readme file that Firefox is NOT supported. I'm not even sure how you get it to fill up with anything, as it just throws a javascript error for me.

It works fine however in IE6/7 and Opera.

You are correct that the actual contrib does work in Opera, just as you state, and not in Firefox or Safari.

What I am describing is what I see when I try to actually view the order details from within the admin control panel of ZenCart. It seems that the word "States" in United States at the end of the Shipping Address has something to do with the results I am seeing, which are different whether I look at the order details in Opera (where they are exactly as I posted) or whether I look in Firefox or Safari (where the output fills the screen with state names and country names and then finishes with the output I quoted.

One more thing:

The setup file said there would be 16 fields to customize in the USPS config area. I have 17. Two are address lines (Address line 1 and Address line 2). Is that correct?

Thank you,
    lichen

Plugin Contributions

Ya sry. I added the last line at the last second to add the insurance value. I've checked the order details in FF, Opera, IE and they all look the same to me. Right after the word States should only be the button that says "USPS Auto-fill". Maybe it's a Macintosh thing?

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast