Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

aha says grasshoppah!!!

(getting latest version now )

Plugin Contributions

So if they'd change the address form to be like UPS, will you still be able to "be quick to fix it"?

Seriously, is UPS' address form workable?

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    The only thing that would break it is if they redesigned the address form, and I'd be quick to fix it :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linksys View Post
    So if they'd change the address form to be like UPS, will you still be able to "be quick to fix it"?

Seriously, is UPS' address form workable?
    I'm taking a look at it... and there are parts that look like they might be hackable... but then im not so sure... I will see what can be done... but lets hope that usps doesn't update like UPS

For the fun of it, I'm looking at FedEx too... that one appears even easier than USPS. but it requires that you log in first it seems
    Last edited by qhome; 25 Apr 2007 at 04:54 PM.

Plugin Contributions

For the fun of it, I'm looking at FedEx too... that one appears even easier than USPS. but it requires that you log in first it seems
    Well, in my initial testing, it does appear to be possible. It seems that you do have to be logged in, otherwise it resets the form when it reloads it. But you can log into FedEx and check the "Remember me on this computer" box and you shouldn't have that problem after that.

Does anyone have a use for it? I can reuse much of the usps stuff it seems... perhaps this will give more experience to try to figure out the UPS one too

Plugin Contributions

That sounds great! I don't use Fedex but that's definitely a plus to this mod.

Well, in my initial testing, it does appear to be possible. It seems that you do have to be logged in, otherwise it resets the form when it reloads it. But you can log into FedEx and check the "Remember me on this computer" box and you shouldn't have that problem after that.

Does anyone have a use for it? I can reuse much of the usps stuff it seems... perhaps this will give more experience to try to figure out the UPS one too

Plugin Contributions

I use FedEx all the time.. just don't use IE.. but if you implement FedEx into this I may have to switch back strictly for the store :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samad64 View Post
    I use FedEx all the time.. just don't use IE.. but if you implement FedEx into this I may have to switch back strictly for the store :)
    Ya IE dependency is not a requirement.. my early tests worked with IE6/7 FF 2.0 and Opera 9.x

Plugin Contributions

Ya IE dependency is not a requirement.. my early tests worked with IE6/7 FF 2.0 and Opera 9.x
    Ah.. I figured that since USPS Auto Fill requires it the FedEx one would too

EDIT: dang.. i haven't messed with this mod in a while. latest version does work with firefox thanks qhome!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samad64 View Post
    Ah.. I figured that since USPS Auto Fill requires it the FedEx one would too

EDIT: dang.. i haven't messed with this mod in a while. latest version does work with firefox thanks qhome!
    Yep FF support is here and its not goin anywhere. And I even tried to get the usps paypal one to work again..

I might not be able to do that one tho.. but I might have a 3rd party automated scripting tool that Im working on that might support everything if I do it right.

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem that buzzville had with both sql files. I tried to copy an paste the code you gave to fix it and I still get some errors.

Scott

Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast