Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

I found something in the source code that *may* be causing an error:

<input type="hidden" name="emailNotification" value="true" id="emailNotification">
    <input type="hidden" name="deliveryPhoneNumber" value="xxxx" id="deliveryEmail">
    <input type="hidden" name="deliveryRefNbr" value="xxxxxx" id="deliveryRefNbr">

The ID for the phone number tag is the same as the email address.

Tried 00000 as the return zip-code and saw it in the source... still didn't do any good.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Jake

Plugin Contributions

The other day I started experiencing a new problem with the module. I have the \@ fix in place and that was working just fine. Now, all of a sudden, none of the customer info shows up for most of my orders. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default USPS shipping autofill

Just today 07/11/2009 around 1:00 pm the USPS AutoFill has stop working. I am assuming USPS is screwing around making Quick-n-ship to Slow-n-ship. I get the following error after clicking "USPS AutoFill" button "Internal Error : We've experienced an unexpected condition.
    Error Tracking Number : 1247330396815" using either FireFox or IE 8. I called USPS and a not to helpful lady told me this error generally has to do with auto populating the form and we don't support 3rd party software. We want you to type in all entrys.

Could several someone's verify this is also happening to you or is there something wrong with my zen4ezorb cart. Without this module will take all day to ship orders.

Thank you,

Larry

Plugin Contributions

*** duplicate post removed***
    Last edited by Kim; 13 Jul 2009 at 04:26 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I used it last night without problem. Printed 10 labels, 2 were even international.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jakedownhere View Post
    I found something in the source code that *may* be causing an error:

<input type="hidden" name="emailNotification" value="true" id="emailNotification">
    <input type="hidden" name="deliveryPhoneNumber" value="xxxx" id="deliveryEmail">
    <input type="hidden" name="deliveryRefNbr" value="xxxxxx" id="deliveryRefNbr">

The ID for the phone number tag is the same as the email address.

Tried 00000 as the return zip-code and saw it in the source... still didn't do any good.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Jake
    technically it is a bug, but really the code uses the "name" parameter anyway. The id isn't used

Plugin Contributions

I check my other dealer shopping carts that are identical and USPS Autofill does work on them. Something has happened to my shopping cart and I have not made any changes to it.
    When I am on the Orders page and click on click on USPS AutoFil if I am not log in with USPS I will get the log in page. I fill out the log on page and click on sign in and get the error show in the attachment. I don't even get to the page to fill in data.
    I now assume it is passing something that USPS does not like. How can I tell what is going on or do you have suggestion on what to do to fix problem.

Need help Please

Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

I really need some help here. I took one of my dealers carts and downloaded change configure.php to be mine and uploaded. The dealer cart no problem with USPS Autofill but mine still will not Autofill. This leads me to believe USPS doesn't like something being passed from the DataBase or config file. Does anyone have suggestions on what to check?

Thanks,

Larry

Plugin Contributions

EZorb,
    did somebody adjust the settings to NOT send an error with the form to usps? On our settings we pass the weight as a letter instead of a number, and the form loads fine but with the error that we have to fix the weight. If I change the settings to remove the form error than I get the error you are getting. You must trigger your own error on the form, that you fix once there, to get it to not trigger the error you are seeing. So basically you have to trigger an error to bypass the other error.....confused yet.....so many errors so little time....
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Hi barco57,

You have just provided the answer to the problem. After signing into USPS if you get the page crash and error, never getting to the form page then the problem is your cart is not passing total weight in Pounds & Ounces. All of my dealers carts the order page show weight, my cart is blank for weight. By putting in either "0" or Pounds & Ounces will allow the USPS form page to display halting on Enter valid weight.

Thank you so much for the above information.

Larry

Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast