Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

I am upgraded to the highest zen cart available. I have all the files on my ftp server I just do not know which ones to use like which one to turn into the order.php?? The directions are sort of not clear to me and I would like some more help. If anyone could help that would be great. I have the button on my zencart admin but when I click it nothing appears on the send to side. I do not know what is wrong I have tried everything and this is my last resort and now I'm using it.

Plugin Contributions

Want to thank you for this contrib!! I was looking for USPS shipping label function for zencart, this does great help. Thank you so much! ^_^
    **ITF
    "I understand now. The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - MewTwo

Plugin Contributions

I'm using 1.3.8a. Using Autofill (and other add-ons as well). Autofill works fine except for one issue. My product shipping weight is 1 lb. I used the shipping config to upcharge shipping by 1.5 lbs. So the total shipping weight should be 2.5 lbs. Zen Cart calculates the USPS cost correctly based on 2.5 lbs but Autofill just uses the 1 lb. shipping weight assigned to the product without adding the upcharge weight from the shipping config. Any idea how to have Autofill use the 2.5 lb total weight? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vortextennis View Post
    I'm using 1.3.8a. Using Autofill (and other add-ons as well). Autofill works fine except for one issue. My product shipping weight is 1 lb. I used the shipping config to upcharge shipping by 1.5 lbs. So the total shipping weight should be 2.5 lbs. Zen Cart calculates the USPS cost correctly based on 2.5 lbs but Autofill just uses the 1 lb. shipping weight assigned to the product without adding the upcharge weight from the shipping config. Any idea how to have Autofill use the 2.5 lb total weight? Thanks.
    To set a particular wieght for the click n ship just go to your USPS Auto-Fill Config under the Configuration Menu in your zencart admin area. You can set the autofill amount of pounds and ounces. So in your case you would put 2 in the pounds area and 8 in the ounces.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the contribution, it works perfectly.
    I only wish it could log me into USPS.com automatically.

Plugin Contributions

Installing on top of super orders, broke both orders and super orders:

ORDERS:

Warning: require(includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXXXXX/catalog/XXXXXX/orders.php on line 931

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /XXXXXXXXX/catalog/XXXXX/orders.php on line 931

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER ORDERS

Warning: require(includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXXX/catalog/XXXXX/super_orders.php on line 1256

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /XXXXX/catalog/XXXXX/super_orders.php on line 1256

Plugin Contributions

This mod installed like a dream ... and works! Thanks a bunch.

Plugin Contributions

did you ever find a way to unbreak the super orders mod and use with usps autofill? i'm very interested in autofill but without super orders, my life would be not worth living. any update?

Quote Originally Posted by nonfinite View Post
    Installing on top of super orders, broke both orders and super orders:

ORDERS:

Warning: require(includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXXXXX/catalog/XXXXXX/orders.php on line 931

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /XXXXXXXXX/catalog/XXXXX/orders.php on line 931

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER ORDERS

Warning: require(includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXXX/catalog/XXXXX/super_orders.php on line 1256

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /XXXXX/catalog/XXXXX/super_orders.php on line 1256
    zencart installation is at http://oyinhandmade.com/shop

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I just downloaded this add on and used it for the first time, but for me it had a bug.

It filled in the screen and gave me errors as if the fields were blank, which I ignored. When I continued, it was fine until it showed me my shopping cart.

The shopping cart had 2 labels in it: the correct one that it had just filled in but also the last customer I had printed a label for a few days ago.

When I printed the last customer a few days ago, I'm sure I clicked Yes for 'did this label print correctly' because it charged my CC and shows in my shipping history.

So I'm not sure why it put the last customer back in the shopping cart.

I'm using Zen 1.3.8 a.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by prestontmitch View Post
    I've got the same problem. Only on orders processed through paypal WPP though.

Qhome, please help, I've pmed you with details.
    Was this one ever figured out? I am seeing the same problem. Superorders + auto fill works great for regular paypal, but the recipient information is not transferring when the buyer uses a credit card and selects USPS shipping. Works fine with a credit card and zone shipping.

The rest of the data is transferred - just the recipient name, address, city, state, zip and email are missing. Sender info, weight and ref number move across.

(BTW, thanks for a great add-on)

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast