Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Thanks. guess we'll keep poking at it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bumba000 View Post
    Suddenly There's a Problem.
    Running 1.3.9h with autofill. Been working fine for months now. Just a few days ago USPS.com started giving the "Please correct fields" message. All fields are correct. Copy the info field for field into a new USPS shipping window and it works fine.

Examined all of the source of the failed form but everything looks fine.

So, Admin->order edit->click autofill button->arrive at usps with form completed->click submit->form returns and says there are mistakes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, John
    I am having the same problem. Did you fix it?
    Paul

Plugin Contributions

Having the same issue. Worked perfectly until a few days ago and works fine manually but autofill gives errors.

Plugin Contributions

No fix yet and still the same problem.

Plugin Contributions

I found this fix in an old thread but tried it and it works now at least. Will have to enter ship from zip code but at least 90% of the info is done through auto fill and it will let you finish the shipment.

In the auto fill config menu:

Set Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button) to "other"
    Set Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other) to BLANK

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flyf3a View Post
    I found this fix in an old thread but tried it and it works now at least. Will have to enter ship from zip code but at least 90% of the info is done through auto fill and it will let you finish the shipment.

In the auto fill config menu:

Set Delivery: Default Shipping from Same ZipCode (Radio Button) to "other"
    Set Delivery: Default Shipping from Other ZipCode (If Radio Button set to Other) to BLANK
    Thought everyone was aware of this so called "other fix". At one time I had 7 shopping carts. The "oldest/original cart" gave this error and needed the "Other fix". The other 6 did not and ran for years not needing it. I removed "USPS auto Fill" and installed with one in the other carts that did not need the "other fix". Still gave the error. This lead me to believe something in "oldest/original cart" data base that USPS computer did not like. It is my understanding that most shopping carts out there that are using this mod need the "other fix".

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, just for the heck of it I tried the "Zip Code Fix" a month or so ago. I have also picked apart the source of the form page we land on when the failure happens. No Luck. Everything looks fine. There are no fields missing data and no amount of tinkering with the data in the form fields changes anything.

Plugin Contributions

Too late to change above. . .

The zip code fix didn't work a month ago or anytime since then. I've just tried again and now its working!

Thank You!

Plugin Contributions

Am I the only one who cannot get this to work with 1.3.9h?

I had to rebuild my entire site after my former host fell off the planet. It was a 1.3.9a updated to h and this mod worked fine.

With a brand new 1.3.9h install I cannot for the life of me to get this to work.

I edit the orders.php, adding the code in the 4 places shown in the orders.php supplied with the mod. When I access a customers order the entire table on the right that has "edit, delete, invoice, and packing slip" buttons is gone and the customer information ie: payment, customer name, order total, etc, spans the entire width of the page.

I have even replaced the original orders.php file from the brand new 1.3.9h install with the orders.php from the mod with the same results.

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

If you uploaded admin/includes/functions/functions_ordertotalweight.php - remove it and see if that fixes the problem. I have never been able to get this mod to work with that file, but it works fine if you do not upload it.

If you did NOT upload that file, please copy and paste your orders.php file here and I will take a peek at it.

Hope that helps!!

Quote Originally Posted by daneh View Post
    Am I the only one who cannot get this to work with 1.3.9h?

I had to rebuild my entire site after my former host fell off the planet. It was a 1.3.9a updated to h and this mod worked fine.

With a brand new 1.3.9h install I cannot for the life of me to get this to work.

I edit the orders.php, adding the code in the 4 places shown in the orders.php supplied with the mod. When I access a customers order the entire table on the right that has "edit, delete, invoice, and packing slip" buttons is gone and the customer information ie: payment, customer name, order total, etc, spans the entire width of the page.

I have even replaced the original orders.php file from the brand new 1.3.9h install with the orders.php from the mod with the same results.

Any suggestions?

Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast