Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Hello everyone. I wanted to say thanks for this mod first of all. I am having one small error I cant seem to figure out.

I am using ZC v1.3.9h. It is a fresh install with no upgrades. The USPS auto fill is the only mod I have installed. The mod works as it should except for one thing. When I take the tracking info from USPS and post it in my orders screen and change it from pending to update. When I click the update button I get a http 500 error. If I click the back button it will update the order as it should. I checked my debug log and this is the error it is giving me.

[22-Dec-2011 20:01:20] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function date_diff() in /home1/outgrowc/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 146

This is what line 146 looks like

PHP Code:
    $zc_max_days date_diff($check_status->fields['date_purchased'], date('Y-m-d H:i:s'time())) + DOWNLOAD_MAX_DAYS
    I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or did I mess something up on the install? This order.php file was renamed from the installation file as instructed.

Plugin Contributions

[FONT=&quot]USPS has been tightening up there software around Dec. 21, 2011 for Address Verification which may cause different Error’s using Click-n-Ship. If you get this error: Internal Error: We've experienced an unexpected condition. Error Tracking Number : 1325006651895[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This error is caused by improper characters in the address either shipping or shipper side like “c/o” or “,” special characters etc. Also if you have multiple address entered and you try to pay for them and get error, just one of the address being wrong will cause errors. Look very close and remember just because it has been working using an address it might not now. Something simple as your company example “CompanyName.com, LLC” must be “CompanyNamecom LLC”, No period or comma’s.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Another error you may get is if you have paid for labels and the software is in the Processing mode (generating the adobe label) and finally quits with no adobe label being generated this could be caused by having more than one “pdf reader” installed (different brand like Nitro PDF) or check your installed programs and make sure you don’t have Adobe Air installed. Remember anytime Adobe upgrades any software program you have installed it will re-install Adobe Air. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Also Open Adobe Reader and click on Edit>Preferences then make sure there is not a check mark in “Display PDF in browser.[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    Qhome will you be updating "USPS.com Click-n-Ship AutoFill Button" for V1.5.0?

Thank you,

Larry
    Does anyone know if this mod works with 1.50?

Plugin Contributions

I just tried it out on a test store, and it DOES work fine.
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    [FONT=&quot]USPS has been tightening up there software around Dec. 21, 2011 for Address Verification which may cause different Error’s using Click-n-Ship. If you get this error: Internal Error: We've experienced an unexpected condition. Error Tracking Number : 1325006651895[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This error is caused by improper characters in the address either shipping or shipper side like “c/o” or “,” special characters etc. Also if you have multiple address entered and you try to pay for them and get error, just one of the address being wrong will cause errors. Look very close and remember just because it has been working using an address it might not now. Something simple as your company example “CompanyName.com, LLC” must be “CompanyNamecom LLC”, No period or comma’s.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Another error you may get is if you have paid for labels and the software is in the Processing mode (generating the adobe label) and finally quits with no adobe label being generated this could be caused by having more than one “pdf reader” installed (different brand like Nitro PDF) or check your installed programs and make sure you don’t have Adobe Air installed. Remember anytime Adobe upgrades any software program you have installed it will re-install Adobe Air. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Also Open Adobe Reader and click on Edit>Preferences then make sure there is not a check mark in “Display PDF in browser.[/FONT]
    This information was provided to me by the USPS tech support.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bumba000 View Post
    Suddenly There's a Problem.
    Running 1.3.9h with autofill. Been working fine for months now. Just a few days ago USPS.com started giving the "Please correct fields" message. All fields are correct. Copy the info field for field into a new USPS shipping window and it works fine.

Examined all of the source of the failed form but everything looks fine.

So, Admin->order edit->click autofill button->arrive at usps with form completed->click submit->form returns and says there are mistakes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, John
    I am having this issue only with USPS international shipments. All my domestic ship fine. For international shipments, if I copy/paste all the information into a blank form after logging in manually at USPS there is not issue. Don't know what it is but it's a minor glitch that I am willing to work around.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BALCO View Post
    I am having this issue only with USPS international shipments. All my domestic ship fine. For international shipments, if I copy/paste all the information into a blank form after logging in manually at USPS there is not issue. Don't know what it is but it's a minor glitch that I am willing to work around.
    What are you using in the "Shipping From Zipcode" field? For some reason it works when you put in a default dummy zipcode (I use 00000) and them select the "Sames as Return Address from Above" option after you arrive at the USPS Click n Ship site.
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I just installed the Click-n-ship AutoFill.

When I go to the Orders page in Admin I'm missing the right column with the Auto Fill and Packing Slip buttons.

I tried copying the different orders.php files to my server but none of them showed the second column. I then replaced the orders.php with my original file and I got the second column back again.

Can't figure out why the new orders.php file is not working right.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Jakob Nielsen
    [email protected]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jakobn View Post
    Hi All,

I just installed the Click-n-ship AutoFill.

When I go to the Orders page in Admin I'm missing the right column with the Auto Fill and Packing Slip buttons.

I tried copying the different orders.php files to my server but none of them showed the second column. I then replaced the orders.php with my original file and I got the second column back again.

Can't figure out why the new orders.php file is not working right.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Jakob Nielsen
    [email protected]
    I figured it out. I did not upload the php files to the admin directory.

Jakob

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    I just tried it out on a test store, and it DOES work fine.
    I originally had this installed 1.3.8a, and I just installed it on 1.5. (Copied the four USPS snippets in order.php, and transferred them to the new file in 1.5).

The mod works as expected, but the link in ADMIN > CONFIGURATION isn't showing up. The mod is pulling information from my settings when I installed it in 1.3.8, so as long as I don't need to adjust those settings in the future, I'm good.

SPembleton, does the link show up for you in ADMIN > CONFIGURATION? If so, did you reloaded the SQL patch? I didn't do that part since i figured the patch is already there when I upgraded my database.

Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast