Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Just a note on this error that might help:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=missing+file
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

OK I see there are a LOT of changes from 1.3.6 orders.php file and the 1.3.7 orders.php file. I just made the conversion to 1.3.7 and tried it out with no problems. I could update my orders, delete them, and click-n-ship works completely.

I will upload a new version in a few minutes that is 1.3.7 compatible.

Plugin Contributions

Default UPDATE: v0.3

UPDATE: v0.3
    - Updated to be compatible with zc 1.3.7
    - Changed only the admin/orders.php file

There were a lot of changes to the admin/orders file for 1.3.7. So I merged the usps contrib code.

I've tested on IE6, IE7, and Opera 9.x with no problems updating or populating the customer name.
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:37 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by afterglow View Post
    yea that's the exact error i'm getting as well, though i found the the orders come through ok and the status changes ok when i click back, but it's still annoying.. i'll let you know if i find a fix. if you find one first, please let me know :) thanks!
    I will... I hope we can find something.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPDATE: v0.3

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    UPDATE: v0.3
    - Updated to be compatible with zc 1.3.7
    - Changed only the admin/orders.php file

There were a lot of changes to the admin/orders file for 1.3.7. So I merged the usps contrib code.

I've tested on IE6, IE7, and Opera 9.x with no problems updating or populating the customer name.
    THANK YOU QHOME!! I replaced my 1.3.6 orders.php with your v.03 altered orders.php, it works great! thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help so far. Unfortunately, I've ran across another issue and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Here's a brief summary of what I'm encountering:

The attributes total shipping weight isn't adding up and showing on the completed order for the autofill.

We sell sandals, so the weight of the total order depends on it's size attribute. While the order is going through it seems to add up the attributes weight and product weight properly at the top of the page for example say we have a customer order 2 pairs of large sandals, it shows 2.5 lbs at the top of the page... but on the completed order under admin customers/orders the weight shows 0lbs 0oz above the sub total.

now, it seems to add up the weight of products fine if I specify the weight of a specific catalog/product but it won't add in the attributes weight when i look at the completed order.

any suggestions/help? I hope that makes sense..

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Its funny, I had a one product that I set the weight to .5 and attribs to .5. So if they bought it without the attrib it should have been .5 and with the attrib should have been 1lb. It never worked right on that products. But it did on a;; the others. I will try to figure out what was special about that product that would cause this problem.

I have several small Zen cart sites and my wife does the shipping. She hates dealing with the USPS Click-n-Ship. I just installed this on our latest specialized site. I'm going to show it to her in the morning. She will love it.

Thank you for a very useful contribution.

From FrontPage to Zen is a culture shock beyond no other.
    It is exceedingly difficult to be nobody but yourself in a world that is trying; night and day; to make you everybody else.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nsspyder View Post
    I have several small Zen cart sites and my wife does the shipping. She hates dealing with the USPS Click-n-Ship. I just installed this on our latest specialized site. I'm going to show it to her in the morning. She will love it.

Thank you for a very useful contribution.

From FrontPage to Zen is a culture shock beyond no other.
    ACCHKKKK!!! Frontpage!! why why why! Welcome to Zen.. it takes a bit more experience but its better for everyone in the long run :) Hope your wife like the contrib :)

Plugin Contributions

Using the 1.3.7 version and and IE7 and getting an "error on page" when clicking the USPS button...nothing loads, I just stay at the admin page??

Also, as an FYI, I replaced the orders.php, but if you decide not to and do manually, the instructions in the read me does not include this line which is in the replacement orders.php

<?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'usps_autofill_button.php'); ?>

Page 8 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast