Plugin Contributions

Manufacturer sidebox not working

Hi,

I installed some modules, EasyPopulate, Super Orders, Ask a question, News and Articoles and some others. All seems to work, except for the manufacturers sidebox:

I see the list of manufacturers but when I click on one of them, I receive an SQL error message:

1064 Errore di sintassi nella query SQL vicino a 'from where manufacturers_id = 10' linea 2
    in:
    [select from where manufacturers_id = 10]

It seems it doen't put the table name in the query. You can look at the error at the following url:

http://www.wavetechnology.it/index.p...ain_page=index

Where is the file which builds the query? What could I do?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Manufacturer sidebox not working

I've got the same problem after I've updated to 1.3.5 and installed some Mods... Don't know which one that broke it, but I can't even go back to my backup database... I'v tried to do replace all files, still the same...

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant in /includes/init_includes/init_add_crumbs.php on line 45
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from where manufacturers_id = 1' at line 2
    in:
    [select from where manufacturers_id = 1]
    Last edited by Beez; 22 Sep 2006 at 02:53 AM.

Plugin Contributions

You might peek at the bugfixes for v1.3.5 and see if the one on manufacturers helps ...

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45377
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh
    You might peek at the bugfixes for v1.3.5 and see if the one on manufacturers helps ...

Thank you. I alrready saw that thread and following the instructions I solved the bug. Thank you anyway :-)

Plugin Contributions

Hi zarrelli. Welcome to the Zen Cart community. As you'll find out, it's a very helpful and friendly community. Once of the things that we encourage to make it that way is that if you solve a problem (including your own) that you post the solution. This saves other people from trying to solve it for you, and helps others who, having the same problem, find your thread.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi
    Hi zarrelli. Welcome to the Zen Cart community. As you'll find out, it's a very helpful and friendly community. Once of the things that we encourage to make it that way is that if you solve a problem (including your own) that you post the solution. This saves other people from trying to solve it for you, and helps others who, having the same problem, find your thread.
    To be true, I modified some delivery module to add some "Poste Italiane" delivery options to my cart. I didn't look around a lot, so I don't know if there were any already. In this case, may I share them? How?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zarrelli
    I modified some delivery module to add some "Poste Italiane" delivery options to my cart ... may I share them? How?
    If you go to the top of this window you'll find a "downloads" button. On that page is a "submit your module" button. What you have done would go under the shipping modules category. Again welcome!
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi
    If you go to the top of this window you'll find a "downloads" button. On that page is a "submit your module" button. What you have done would go under the shipping modules category. Again welcome!
    Well, I submitted my first contribution. If it will receive an OK, I will submit other 2 contribs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh

Thanx! It worked like a charm!