My Account template file?

I'm relatively new to Zen Cart, this is my first time using it and most of the time I can find what I need if I snoop around enough through all the templates.

My Account has me scratching my head though. Currently if I attempt to view "My Account" I get a mostly blank page, code stops right where Zen Cart tries to put in the middle content.

I think it's one of two things:

1. I somehow deleted the code that pulls the account template from my override pages
    2. or somethign to do with the My Account template

My problem is I can't find the which template is for the Account and I'm having no luck finding the code (in the default template) that would be related.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Account template file?

/includes/modules/pages/account/header_php.php
    /includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/templates/tpl_account_default.php
    /includes/languages/english/YOURTEMPLATE/account.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

It's the good Dr once again. Thanks. I've looked in these a bit already, but I'll take another sweep of them.

Your help paid off big time last time.

p

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

- blank sections of the page suggest syntax errors in edits made to PHP files
    - your server's errorlog may or may not be of some assistance

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

No easy access to the logs unfortunately.

I haven't made any changes to the templates you listed so I have to think it isn't a php error on those pages and all the other templates seem to work properly so it doesn't seem like it should be a php syntax error on the ones I have edited as they all seem to work fine.

Except My Account.

Well, thanks for the help. I'll keep digging around. Wish I had more experience with ZC so I could give a better description of the problem.

p

So...not matter where I've looked can I find anything that seems to call the account template for display like I can when trying to track down other files to edit.

I think the problem is that when I click "My Account", index.php?main_page=account doesn't know what to do. Or something like that.

Again I'm not entirely sure how ZC works but I have a fairly good idea. Except of course in this invisible, incomplete My Account page.

Essentially the page loads until the first <div> where I believe where tpl_account_default.php should be inserted.