Page 190 of 356 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3558
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 addon for v1.3.5-1.3.9

Ola!
    I am just looking for some clarification on the Gift Wrap issue as I have read the last 50 pages of this thread and now my head is shot.

I have zencart v1.5.1. using "Stock by Attributes" (version 1.5.3) installed on a personalised mugs site

The reason for installing SBA is to primarily add EAN code for all attribute products using the custom id field so they can be available for a Amazon Marketplace inventory feed. As this is the case I could just turn "check stock level" off but I am just interested in getting it working.

So here's the story:
    I have one text field that is for customers to add their personalisation which is not required for stock purposes - I then have two drop downs - one for design colour and one for mug type, both are required for stock purposes.
    If I add all the above details to an order the checkout shows "out of stock". If I leave the personalisation field blank its fine.
    If I add the personalisation field into SBA as a variant and assign it a qty its also fine however if I did this I would then have to spend ages cleaning up the Amazon product feed.
    Is this the only way of dealing with the Gift wrap issue?

Cheers
    Brinley

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by welshop.com View Post
    Ola!
    I am just looking for some clarification on the Gift Wrap issue as I have read the last 50 pages of this thread and now my head is shot.

I have zencart v1.5.1. using "Stock by Attributes" (version 1.5.3) installed on a personalised mugs site

The reason for installing SBA is to primarily add EAN code for all attribute products using the custom id field so they can be available for a Amazon Marketplace inventory feed. As this is the case I could just turn "check stock level" off but I am just interested in getting it working.

So here's the story:
    I have one text field that is for customers to add their personalisation which is not required for stock purposes - I then have two drop downs - one for design colour and one for mug type, both are required for stock purposes.
    If I add all the above details to an order the checkout shows "out of stock". If I leave the personalisation field blank its fine.
    If I add the personalisation field into SBA as a variant and assign it a qty its also fine however if I did this I would then have to spend ages cleaning up the Amazon product feed.
    Is this the only way of dealing with the Gift wrap issue?

Cheers
    Brinley
    I see what you are saying, I will have a look at this and get back to you.
    I think it should be a small change to one of the tests in the attributes.php file, it should be ignoring text fields.
    I had thought I had accounted for this already...
    Backup Files and Databases First. GitHub
    Suggestions, Plugins, etc. used at your own risk.

Plugin Contributions

I'm attempting to install SBA Version 1.5.3 for Zen Cart Version 1.5.1 but get errors:

Adding to configuration:
    Inserted PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPE_SELECT_SBA into configuration: 1
    /admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php FAILURE
    /includes/modules/classic/attributes.php FAILURE
    /includes/templates/classic/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php FAILURE
    /includes/templates/classic/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php FAILURE
    /includes/templates/classic/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php FAILURE

I have attempted to upload these 5 'missing files' several times via FTP and although they appear to transfer don't show server side for some reason?

This a clean install hosted on Goddaddy linux.
    Any help would be great thanks.

Plugin Contributions

***UPDATE***

I have managed to use Godaddy's FTP system to upload the missing files and all is working!
    Thank you for what looks like a great addon, the sync feature especially is quite excellent.

Hi,
    I have installed stock by attributes version 1.53 on a test server. There is nothing else installed apart from the stock Zen Cart install.
    I can export the SBA data to a csv file, however when I change the quantities of the products with a custom id and import them back, the quantities don't get updated?
    I really hope this can be resolved, or somebody can help, as this is the main reason I need this module.

Thanks

Has the latest version been fixed to work properly with the Dynamic Filter plugin? As it says it has but it still doesn't work?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kitten091182 View Post
    Hi,
    I have installed stock by attributes version 1.53 on a test server. There is nothing else installed apart from the stock Zen Cart install.
    I can export the SBA data to a csv file, however when I change the quantities of the products with a custom id and import them back, the quantities don't get updated?
    I really hope this can be resolved, or somebody can help, as this is the main reason I need this module.

Thanks
    I just tested this feature on my test server, I was able to both change the attribute quantities and add custom IDs.
    Please make sure that you uploaded the changed file to the server (i.e., replaced the original with the updated file) and try again.

Let us know how it goes.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, is there any plans of getting this mod updated / ported to work with the latest version of Zen Cart 1.5.3 or is it already compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by potteryhouse View Post
    I just tested this feature on my test server, I was able to both change the attribute quantities and add custom IDs.
    Please make sure that you uploaded the changed file to the server (i.e., replaced the original with the updated file) and try again.

Let us know how it goes.
    Hi,

Which changed file in particular are you referring to? I re uploaded all the files and still no joy. I can change quantities/custom ids on the page, but cannot change them still by importing the CSV. No worries if you can't help, I can just run a query directly through SQL.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kitten091182 View Post
    Hi,

Which changed file in particular are you referring to? I re uploaded all the files and still no joy. I can change quantities/custom ids on the page, but cannot change them still by importing the CSV. No worries if you can't help, I can just run a query directly through SQL.
    Thanks
    Have a look at the instructions provided with the mod "stock_by_attribute_1.5.3\Instructions\htm\export-import.html"

You need to have run the export to generate the file, than make changes to this file and re-upload and run the import.
    Here are a couple notes from the instructions:
    "this script exports a comma delimited csv file called tableSBAdata.csv, placing it under YOUR_ADMIN/temp/ folder."

" update the quantities and customid for attribute variants"