Page 109 of 357 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

NEW PROBLEM!!! Now my categories aka products page shows this instead of my products when I try to edit

1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_ffc_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)
    in:
    [select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.categories_status from zen_categories c, zen_categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

like ya said fix one break another lol gotta figure out what went missing!
    Liana
    Baltic Creations <- My Site

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balticccreations View Post
    Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_ffc_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)
    That's a problem with your database. It means that mysql believes that it has run out of space (usually physically space, i.e. the hard disk on which it's running is full).

One to discuss with your webhost - as only they can fix it.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    That's a problem with your database. It means that mysql believes that it has run out of space (usually physically space, i.e. the hard disk on which it's running is full).

One to discuss with your webhost - as only they can fix it.
    THANK YOU!!! I did a check and repair of my database and now its back to normal!
    Liana

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balticccreations View Post
    THANK YOU!!! I did a check and repair of my database and now its back to normal!
    spoke too soon
    Liana

Plugin Contributions

Im gonna do a restore on my site to a couple days ago and then re-upload this beta version here and see if it will work fine for me.

Plugin Contributions

Since i updated (new install) my shop to v1.3.9h i have a problem with the stock by attribute add on. Before with the v1.3.8 it was perfect because when for example the pink shirt size XS was out of stock then it wasnīt shown anymore in the dropdown menu. Now the customer canīt check out when selected XS but i like it more when the size is not shown at all in the dropdown menu. Why isnīt it working like that anymore? someone got any idea?

PS: I use the stock by attribute because of different colors and sizes for one product.

Plugin Contributions

I have tried to search this thread to find an answer to my problem without success, sorry if this has already been answered.

Last time (a month ago or so) I had this mod working perfectly. Now when I click on the link in the admin I am taken to a blank white page in FF and a 500 Internal Server error in IE.

To the best of my knowledge I have not changed anything in the files that run this mod or edited my database in any way that would have effected this mod.

I am just wondering if anyone has seen this problem before. I do know I have a lot of products loaded in this section. Any help is appreciated and more I can offer more info as needed. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I should have given a bit more info. I am running v1.3.8a with Stock by Attribute v4.

The only thing I can think of that would be different with my site is that I edited my admin folder from it's previous name of 'admin' to a more secure name. I really don't think this should have any implication on it's functionality, but it is the only thing I can think of that I have changed. Sorry I can be of any more help. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Alright, nevermind. I re-uploaded the files for Stock by Attribute and ran the database update and all is working again. I am guessing in my haste I managed to overwrite a file somehow. Also the new version is much easier to read when you have many thousands of product variations! Sorry to take up room in the topic. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I already have this add-on and I think it is time to update it since it keeps selling sizes that are out of stock. Can you please tell me what's the best way to update it? Shall I totally remove the old version? or shall I overwrite certain files?
    Thank you!