Page 239 of 394 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Code:
    Fri Mar 21 13:45:36 UTC 2008:- HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
    Content-Type: application/xml; charset=UTF-8
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    Expires: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:45:38 GMT
    Cache-Control: private, max-age=0
    Set-Cookie: S=payments_api=hBasz4y96sQ; Path=/
    Server: GFE/1.3
    Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:45:38 GMT
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <error xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="e125b082-b21f-4ec4-a864-9d452cf09b20">
      <error-message>Ids are integral numbers, but you sent: </error-message>
    </error>
    Installed Google checkout several times, no problem, but new site,
    get error message above...can someone advise please?

Plugin Contributions

-The paypal module works, it's the google one that doesn't work at all.

Plugin Contributions

I posted this question on the Google groups official support area with zero response, so I am now posting it here since someone here has to know the answer.

I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a and GC module 1.4.7. In Zen Cart I use Zone
    Rates for the shipping. Shipping is $3.95 in the United States ($.75
    for each additional item) and $7.95 for International ($1.50 for each
    additional item). I have tried to get it to work, but in Google
    Checkout it charges $0 for shipping. Is there someone who would know
    the code I need to get this to work correctly and where to put it?

Plugin Contributions

you are a genius chain_man. :) I missed your first response until now. Just checked and saw it was in both places and was in fact causing the issue. I deleted the other one and now the checkout button appears as it should. Thank you so very much. :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart released

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    did you use the google checkout that Dr Byte provided?
    I have installed google checkout in zencart but when i view my website there is no google button on any of my pages. Do i need to change this setting to true? htaccess Basic Authentication Mode

Thank you,
    www.globalgpsnavigation.com

Plugin Contributions

I'm encountering the same issue. Installed the google-checkout-zencart-v1.4.6a.zip for ZenCart 1.3.7. Additionally, when I install the googlecheckout in the admin. The site also shows the following:

Code:
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    What's the issue?

Plugin Contributions

I was wondering if anybody was experiencing the same problem I am.

On Admin > Configuration > Shipping/Packaging I want to set the Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart to option "2= Display as Listing on Shopping Cart Page". When I do so, nothing below the checkout button gets displayed on the site. There is no problem when I select any of the two other options: 0= Off or 1= Display as Button on Shopping Cart.

Any ideas will be helpful.

By the way, I'm using zencart 1.3.8a and google_checkout_module_for_zen_cart_v1-4-7
    Last edited by bigjoed; 26 Mar 2008 at 09:02 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Did you ever get a response to this error. I am getting the same response after installing GoogleCheckout. Followed all the steps from the installation and README to get the MOD installed.

Using GoDaddy which has PHP running as CGI. Set the installation to settings to use the .htaccess file for user authorization.

Any suggestions......I've posted at least 3-4 blogs and haven't received a single answer.
    Thanks,
    Hypnos

Quote Originally Posted by Curgenven View Post
    Hi folks,

I've installed the Google Checkout Mod on my site and it works fine, payments go through, orders show up in the admin screen and adjusting them through the admin screen affects my seller's account in Google Checkout.

I just have one problem and I hope someone can shed some light here for me...

When Google Checkout creates the new user's account in my cart after the order has been placed it doesn't do it quite right, resulting in the following error when I go to view customers.
    PHP Code:
    Warningarray_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/mgfregis/public_html/shop/admin/customers.php on line 1099

Warningarray_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/mgfregis/public_html/shop/admin/customers.php on line 1101

Warningreset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/mgfregis/public_html/shop/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29 
    I've searched through the forums here and on the Google Groups page but can't seem to find anyone with the same problem.

I've followed the installation instructions and this was installed on a fresh cart, I've read the readme through and checked all the common errors but I'm still getting it.

Hope you can help!!

James

Plugin Contributions

After installing GoogleCheckout from the Admin menu. Go back to the front-end of my website where customers view products.<BR>
    Hit REFRESH twice and the following error occurs:
    Code:
    Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/content/a/u/s/austincotton/html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    Any suggestions what is happening?

Plugin Contributions

Just tried the tool provided by GoogleCheckout to test the response handlier

responsehandler_test_v1.2.php:

HTTP/1.1 400
    Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:23:05 GMT
    Server: Apache
    Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
    Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
    Pragma: no-cache
    X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.11
    Set-Cookie: zenid=b991bb6de2f0ee66f6d66a9fd5cf8e5c; path=/; domain=www.austincotton.com
    Connection: close
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Invalid or not supported Message

Additionally, the entire site doesn't work after Installing GoogleCheckout from the Admin.

Code: