Plugin Contributions

Default getting rid of a scroll bar

I don't know if this is possible or not, but I was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of a scroll bar at the bottom of my page. The site is
    http://www.kcenterprisesonline.com
    My problem is whenever you click on practice swords and then hit the buy now button beside the product (only one available at the momen) it takes you to the cart just like I want it to. However, when you create an account and try to checkout there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the page that comes up. I really don't want the bar there. I have tried resizing that frame in html and that doesn't work, and I know you can't have one scroll bar on the side w/out the other. So what I need to know is if there's a way of resizing the actual shopping cart to make it fit w/out the scroll bar there. I have read the faq about resizing it and that doesn't work. I need to resize the background I guess. Any tips??

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: getting rid of a scroll bar

You're site doesn't appear to be functioning properly at the moment. However, you describe there to be a horizontal scroll bar that appears on some pages but not others. I would check the CSS for those pages as well as any images that may be too large.

The other remote possibility is that you created template overrides of /common tpl files with sizing issues for specific portions of your site. My hunch is that you haven't done that.