Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Help Needed For Sidebox Design

Hi there,

I am currently building our online store using Zen Cart 1.2.5 (upgrading to 1.3.5 after development) and I have run into a small problem I hope you can help me with.

http://www.pleasurewarehouse.eu/ is the store

The left hand sideboxes are working as I want them to, however the right hand sideboxes aren't - there doesn't seem to be any lines to make the sidebox complete.

Could anybody offer advice? Much appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Needed For Sidebox Design

The main problem is that your current template is obsolete and a lot of CSS Selectors in your stylesheet are no longer current. As you can definitely see in the footer area, everythings gone wild. I would suggest to begin building a newer template or you would have to convert your older one to current.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Needed For Sidebox Design

I am currently building our online store using Zen Cart 1.2.5 (upgrading to 1.3.5 after development)
    As Sketchy points out and I want to highly suggest, do not develop on 1.2.5.

Changes from the 1.2.x to the 1.3.x were sweeping, and most all work that is done for 1.2.x will be for naught when upgrading. You can get 1.3.5 right here, see the "get Zen Cart" in the top bar. The download costs you nothing so why not get on board with the latest before you get to far. Of course it is highly suggested that you donate back as it is this effort that got you started and allowed you to have your online business in the first place.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten