Plugin Contributions

Default plain email line breaks

Hello,

I would like to change the wording of the gv_mail.php. It's been really confusing for people. They think that they just have to click the redemtion link to get credit upon checkout.

Anyway, my problem is this. I NEED to add some line spaces/<br> tags to the below paragraph so it doesn't come out like a huge blob.

How do I add in line breaks for plain text emai? I added {LINE BREAK} so you know where I want the breaks.

define('TEXT_TO_REDEEM', 'To CONFIRM receipt of this ' . TEXT_GV_NAME . ', please click on the link below. Please also write down the ' . TEXT_GV_REDEEM . ' {LINE BREAK} AFTER you have confirmed this, the Gift Certificate will be put into your account like a bank deposit. {LINE BREAK} TO USE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES during checkout you must Apply the balance when asked. [Step 2 of checkout.] It is just like a bank. You an apply any amount of your gift certificates at checkout or you can also send part or all of it to your friends via email!' );

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: plain email line breaks

Use "\n" to produce a line-break.

Note that it has to be inside double-quotes, and not also inside single quotes

ie:
    define('BLAHBLAH', '... also write down the ' . TEXT_GV_REDEEM . "\n" . ' AFTER you have c ... ');

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.