I have a few questions. I am helping a lady in my office build her store.

I have done and learned a lot but I have a few tweaks that I can't figure out.

1)From the post yesterday I found the area in admin which changes the display order for the products listing (i am using grid module)

However Whenever I move the Item Name the Item Description follows it. I would ideally like the Item Name, Item Pic, Item Description.

2) I would aslo like to figure out how to move the Buy Now/ Contact Us links beside each other.

3) I have the store status set to catalog mode (I think it is called something different).

However some of my listings doesn't go to the product details. For example, on the index page we have featured products showing, you will note the Buy Now button still shows (I like this) and clicking it takes you to the product details page where the Cart button is replaced with Contact US. That's cool.

The problem I am having is that if you click on the Featured Products on the top right horizontal menu , there is not Buy Me button and therefore the customer is not taken to the products details page. How can I get the listing to work like the featured product listing on the index page.

The site can be found at http://www.allaboutyoumonograms.com

Thanks!