Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: custom forms - data collection

Well it is your code so I am sure you are correct I will tinker with it a bit more.
    Mel

Plugin Contributions

thanks for this great addon! I am using the "become_dist_v1.03.zip" version.

I was wondering if there would be a way to add a "upload picture" feature and have the photo emailed as an attachment with the rest of the email.

I'm trying to hack my way through this but haven't been succesful. (not a php expert)

I've tried looking at these

http://www.html-form-guide.com/email...ttachment.html

http://www.zymic.com/tutorials/php/c...-form-with-php

and tried to come up with a frankenstein. no luck. any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

I need some help with fixing the formatting of this form:

http://greenleafexhibits.com/index.p...age=contact_us

I added the phone number contrib, and it seems to have worked fine, but it's formatting is messed up. Can someone tell me why it doesnt line up with the other entrys? I'd also like for it to be the same length. Once I get this resolved, I feel pretty confident I can add other fields, by duplicating the new phone entry lines in the files and changing the names.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind. I found it in stylesheet_tm.css.... there was a 4px margin defined for the text area.

Plugin Contributions

header_php.php question(s)

I'm trying to incorporate a three page form into my zen cart store and the problems I have are how to include include files and javascript.

I'm pretty sure the .js should go into the
    includes/modules/pages/myformpage/jscript/myjs.js

for includes I've tried to put them on this page:
    includes/modules/pages/myformpage/header_php.php
    as
    Code:
    include('path_to_my/include.php');
    also tried a variation with the file in the 'modules' directory and use this:
    Code:
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'include.php');
    either way my custom page comes up blank

same thing happens when I try to unset session variables in the header_php.php file or the tpl_myformpage_default.php file:

Code:
    unset($_SESSION['myformvar']);
    can someone point me in the right direction? Where do I put these things?

Plugin Contributions

What a gem of a find!!! Got this working perfectly..

I do have one question.. A little earlier in this thread there was a bit of discussion on making this for work with SSL.. The posted solution is not very clear.. Can anyone confirm if this for will work with SSL and/or how to make the band solution work with SSL.

I'm wondering if accessing a form created using Dr Bytes solution via an EZ Page link (with SSL enabled) would be enough to do the trick??

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

To have the form process with SSL, you'd need to alter the zen_href_link parameters (I think it's the 3rd parameter that would need to be set to 'SSL') inside the zen_draw_form function call so that when the form's action parameter is produced it will contain the SSL URL instead. This will make the form be processed over SSL, regardless whether the URL in the browser is HTTPS or not.
    If you want the browser URL to contain HTTPS, then whatever links you have pointing to the page will have to be manually coded to be in HTTPS.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    To have the form process with SSL, you'd need to alter the zen_href_link parameters (I think it's the 3rd parameter that would need to be set to 'SSL') inside the zen_draw_form function call so that when the form's action parameter is produced it will contain the SSL URL instead. This will make the form be processed over SSL, regardless whether the URL in the browser is HTTPS or not.
    If you want the browser URL to contain HTTPS, then whatever links you have pointing to the page will have to be manually coded to be in HTTPS.
    Thanks for the response. Hope you don't mind me imposing on your expertise for one more thing?? Could I ask you to grade my homework here??

Is this the correct way to make this change?

Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('customer_questionnaire', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMER_QUESTIONNAIRE, 'action=send', 'SSL')); ?>

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Without going and actually studying the code, yes, that looks like it's probably correct.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Without going and actually studying the code, yes, that looks like it's probably correct.
    That's good enough for me! Just wanted to make sure that the syntax looked correct.. (I looked at the login form for a little guidance after reading you hint)

Thanks again for the responses, and the awesome contribution!!! I hope the Zen Cart team enjoys the coffee I sent..

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast