Hello guys.

Im wondering if anyone can help me with this.

i have been working with blindside *superorders* for days now. and he cant seem to find any reason for this other than another contrib or modual. i have checked all my moduals, and uninstalled*from what i can tell* all of them that i didnt want, and/or had anything to do with the orders *besides, SO* (uninstalled, Order Questions and TY package tracker) I have also asked the author of TY if it had anything to do with his, and he said no- reinstalled it on my staging site, and it didnt do it
So im asking for someones./anyones help with this. please o please!!!

When i edit an orders comments history using super orders, and use ENTER to give next line, the admin part of the comments shows *rn* on each line, and the customer side shows <br /> and it looks like hell. im not sure whats doing it, but when i do the order the first time and use multi lines the admin looks fine, but the customers still has BR thing. when i edit it, they just come back, and the rn shows beside the text in admin now. below is the customers view of there history. this is before i have edited it.

------------------------
Your order has been processed. *********** will be released on 10/20/06.
Contact us if you have any questions.<br />
Thank you,<br />
My RC Supply
-------------------------------
the admin comments box will show rn righ where that is.

i have checked both
includes/modules/pages/account/header_php.php
and
includes/templates/[your_template]/templates/tpl_account_default.php

and they are identical to the ones that come with the zen fileset.

does anyone have any ideas?
is it somthing in the database, or somthing to do with super orders? it all leads me to believe that, since when i use the standard order system, its perfect, of course you cant edit it from there eather, so i dont know. please help someone. i need super orders, and if its another modual/contrib thats messing it up, i need to get it out.

thanks