Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories box moves when Subcategories are added

Did you check the actual pic URL's in your browser? I'm not receiving any broken images other than your header_bg and speaking of which... your layout is somewhat broke in IE7;

In your stylesheet;
    Code:
    #logoWrapper{
        background-image: url(../images/header_bg.jpg);
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
        background-color: #ffffff;
        height:0px;
        margin-bottom: 1.5em;
    }
    You declared the height to be nil, but your floating logo and tagline get squished and I'm not sure what's up with the bottom margin... odd how Firefox doesn't mind. I guess it's more compliant, but really it's just not right not to show the aftermath.

Plugin Contributions

If you go to the website and look at New Products For October, you will notice that it says 'No Picture Available'. Under Categories in the Admin console you can add pictures of your products. I tried to upload pictures but nothing happens. I also tried to place my images in images/hewlett_packard (for example) and nothing happens. It keeps defaulting to the no_picture.gif. I'm just wondering if the upgrade broke something. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

When I click on the picture I get the following -- http://desertskyink.net/images/no_picture.gif, and no matter what URL I associate with the picture (or upload a picture), it doesn't seem to matter. It always defaults to the no_picture.gif. By the way I renamed the header_bg.jpg so it would not show up at all. I am experimenting with different things, but my main concern is getting the product pictures to show up.

Plugin Contributions

So wierd, it's reporting broken images now. From one of your product descriptions, can you give me the actual image name and the corresponding folder that it's supposed to be in?

Whether or not this has to do with folder permissions or not, I came across this; the properties of the images don't have a file extension, ie. http://desertskyink.net/images/

Plugin Contributions

Here is the path for the C6578AN product -- http://www.desertskyink.net/images/h...rd/C6578AN.gif. In the 'catalog' section of the Admin console, this is what I have in the URL section with the http:// as it says, but it still won't display the product .gif. If you paste the above URL into a browser, you can see the picture. It's driving me crazy!! Any ideas would be much, much appreciated. You're batting 1000% so far!

Plugin Contributions

Hmmm... strange once again. I can't view that image, I get a 404 - File not found. Maybe, you are able to view the image due to the image being browser cached.

For a test, check your main "image" folder and following subfolder permissions from FTP to your host's control panel and see if it matches. I'm thinking it's a permissions problem or .htaccess incompatibility with your host. If you can verify the actual image is in the "images/hewlett_packard" folder, download it to your desktop and see if it opens... if that's the case, then an online problem is killing the image.

Plugin Contributions

Nay, I just checked the product listing pages and it seems that the product image has assumed the position of an additional image, while the main image/pop up have no images. I'm not sure what happened. How much of the main product page how you modified? It looks way different than my stock page. Maybe, if I have more time... I'll peek at your source code.

As far as that previously supplied image link, a forced .jpg works... it seems there isn't a .gif format available for that product image link. I'm not sure what's going on now.

Oh, I guess this is under investigation here;
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49347
    Last edited by Sketchy; 21 Oct 2006 at 08:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, the link is http://www.desertskyink.net/images/h...ard/C6578A.gif. I can try to point that at a JPG to see if it works, but I don't the the upload feature is working in 1.3.5 for uploading product images.

Plugin Contributions

I still can't get this to work....any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12