Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required

hello,

i want to simply add a page to my existing shopping cart that looks completely different from the other pages in the site. i have used the suggestions of ladym (VIP club), this worked well for the entire site template.

to achieve the different page look i have used a couple of forum suggestions: (1)Template Customization/ Building Overrides, How do I create a new custom template? and ((2)wiki) Sideboxes File Structure.

this is the page i'm attempting to change: http://thecompanykw.com/ec/index.php?main_page=kwselect. all the css and images files are loaded. i saw a suggestion that suggest putting the custom directory in front of the 'custom/includes' so that custom folders don't have to be created for each override instance where classic exist. i have tried both ways and am currently using the latter.

the original directory keeps calling the files. here's the error i'm getting:

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_kwselect_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thecompa/public_html/ec/includes/templates/kw/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 229

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_kwselect_default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thecompa/public_html/ec/includes/templates/kw/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 229

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_kwselect_default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thecompa/public_html/ec/includes/templates/kw/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 229

i'm not getting it. can someone please suggest, thx!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required

Start with reading the cssreadme file in the css folder for how to apply differing css to pages...

Not seeing an example of what you are specifically attempting to acheive leaves me at only this suggestion for now.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten