Plugin Contributions

Default Upgraded from ? to 1.3.5, getting 500 error for the admin...

Ok, here's the deal. I'm upgrading a gal's zen cart that I am not hosting. I don't have access to the db yet (have an email out regarding that) nor access to an error log. I had worries installing blind like that, but I went ahead and gave it a try.

I'm calling it an "upgrade", but really it's a fresh install. She only had one or two test products installed, and was running off 1.2.6. SO, I basically uploaded the 1.3.5 files over her old files, used the same database username, password, and dbname, but overwrote all the old database files during install, instead of chossing the "upgrade" option. At least I think I overwrote them all... I got the warning that choosing install would loose all of my old database info, which is what I wanted, so I chose "install" instead of "upgrade".

The site is at www.sleepycreeksoap.com. I have compared the old configure.php files with the new configure.php files, and they are the same. She was using a secure admin, so I set that up in the admin/includes/configure.php. But when I go to /admin, I get the internal 500 error message.

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded from ? to 1.3.5, getting 500 error for the admin...

Aha! Figured it out... I compared the old admin/.htaccess with the new admin/.htaccess. The old one did not have SecFilterEngine Off at the bottom. Once I deleted that line, then it started working. Should having that missing be a problem?