I need help on shipping config-zone rates
here is what I did...
1. I changed the number of zones (zones.php, ONLY in one line) from 3 to 5, because I need 5 different zones.
2. I inserted the zones in LocationTaxes/Zones.
3. Then, in Modules/Shipping/ZoneRates I entered the abreviations (made in LocationTaxes/Zones) to configure the different Zones.
4. I disabled all shipping modules, except Zone Rates.
5. I changed the Province/State field to be dropdown and not just to enter a state or province....
When I try to 'shop' (I am not yet online), the message comes that
No shipping available to the selected country
My shop is in Guatemala and everything (I guess) is set up for Guatemala.
What happened??? Can anyone help me on that, please???
Thanks in advance,
By DrByte in forum Currencies & Sales Taxes, VAT, GST, etc.
Last Post: 30 Jul 2012, 07:18 PM
By joycebeck in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
Last Post: 2 Oct 2006, 10:23 PM
By alex001 in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
Last Post: 10 Jul 2006, 09:56 AM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC