Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: account creation bug when displaying create-account-success page

I am having this exact same problem after upgrading from 1.3.5 to 1.3.6
    Where is this header.php file located that the fix is for?
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

I don't believe I would call it a 'fix' but the file is includes/modules/pages/create_account_success/header_php.php

As Dr. Byte points out there is something wrong with the query execution if you need to initialize this array since the query if executed properly will fill the array.

You probably have some other problem...

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Plesk's cert shouldn't matter... because with the initialized array I am able to log in.

Plugin Contributions

It's really not a cert issue at all, but rather a problem with your address book. For some reason the address book sql query is failing to return a result set and so the array is reported as unintialized.

If the line of code that says:

Code:
    $addresses = $db->Execute($addresses_query);
    is actually executing and returning a result set, the array would not be uninitialized.

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

I see your logic but I don't understand why it would work in safari and not in firefox unless there is some sort of $_POST issue, which I feel that it wouldn't be.

Plugin Contributions

No it wouldn't be a POST issue... it is more likely that either your address book table is corrupted or missing, or out of synch with your customer table with regard to customer_id, etc.

You see, earlier in the account creation process it takes the address information you entered in the form and writes it to the address book... then in this header (where your installation is failing) it looks up that (supposedly just added) address book entry record and fills your addresses array to be used later for things like checkout etc.

In your case the record does not appear to be in the address book, so my guess is the failure is occuring much earlier when it trys to write the record in the first place... that is where you need to look for the source of this problem...

Hope this helps!
    Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Jeff, I see your point, its just I think you fail to see mine. Its a completely fresh install on a completely new database. There isn't any way that id's could auto increment without any data to set them off.

Also, that doesn't explain why it works completely fine in safari and breaks in firefox on my mac. But seems to run fine in firefox on xp, that isn't a database issue at all.

I'm sorry if that came off as rude, but there appears to be something more at issue here.

Plugin Contributions

This is a strange one. It works fine in internet explorer but when creating an account using mozilla firefox, I get the error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sonethrw/public_html/boogiebabystore/store/includes/ templates/template_default/templates/tpl_create_account_success_default.php on line 26

All that is on line 26 on that page is:
    foreach ($addressArray as $addresses) {

Then when you click the "continue" button, it loops back into the account creation page and doesn't take you to the checkout screen like it should.

I don't understand why it would work fine in internet explorer, but have a problem in firefox.

I have completely reinstalled version 1.3.6 of zencart and that didn't fix the problem.
    Any have any ideas on this?

Heres a link to my site so anyone who wants to look can see what the problem is:
    http://www.boogiebabystore.com/store/
    Last edited by Kim; 16 Nov 2006 at 05:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

... Try clearing your cookies and cache. I can't duplicate the problem using FF v2.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Salina13:

I was able to create an account on your site just fine using FF 1.5 but when I click on your Newest Additions link I do get the following error:

Code:
    Warning: Division by zero in /home/sonethrw/public_html/boogiebabystore/store/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 76
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 10
    in:
    [SELECT p.products_id, p.products_type, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_weight, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), zen_products_description pd WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name limit -0, 0]
    Jeff

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast