Hi there,
I am trying to install a copy of my testing site (which is on a local wampserver) to the Clients website. I have followed the details according to:
http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Switch_Servers

. My local site was created on 3.1.5 Everything has been fine but I have hit a hurdle.
Basically i have done teh following:
I created a fresh install on the Client site via cPanel and Fantastico.
Tested it - all working.
Then I uploaded my old files over the new files on the new server.
Tested again - all still working - am seeing Classic Green and is still working correctly.
Before I drop all the new tables on the new database - I go to the admin and login with username and password. All good. I now test my site by switching to my NEW template. All good - I can see the site with my new look - but showing the default content of Classic Green. Everything is correct.

I now drop all tables in new database and IMPORT my old site database.
Executes correctly.
I now grab fix_cache_key.php and upload.

NOW - when I go to view the index.php page I am getting an error:
................................................................................ ...........

1146 Table 'ins58917_zc1.zen_db_cache' doesn't exist
in:
[select * from zen_db_cache where cache_entry_name = 'zc_7eb4ed1f36d90140477d9474b61e0e26']

................................................................................ ...........

Similarly if I try and run fix_cache_key.php - I get the same error.

I am stuck. Everthing was good until I uploaded my database. Can anyone help me out here? A point to notice is that my old site was created with version 1.3.5 - the new install via cPanel was 1.36 - however i don't know if this is a problem as I was seeing the site before I dropped the tables and uploaded my database.

Thanks