Plugin Contributions

Default Customised Product Page, different fields for package contents etc, mouseover images?

Hi Zenners,

I use easypopulate and the zen admin area to upload products, I noticed there is only one field for product description?

Can I make a template for the products which includes special buttons like 'features, 'package contents' etc and then have different description fields for each product which will automatically appear in the relevant section of each product page?

Also at the top I would like to have several pictures of the item as small thumbnails and when the customer puts their mouse over the thumbnail it shows up as the main picture? Is this possible?

regards,
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customised Product Page, different fields for package contents etc, mouseover ima

You might have a look at 2 modules in the downloads section

Image swap on mouseover

tabs-lite
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customised Product Page, different fields for package contents etc, mouseover ima

wow thanks Kobra! Fast reply, I am in Sydney, Australia where it is almost 2am here :)

Actually Swap Image Mouseover or Click module seems to be the one

The tabs looks interesting but would that allow me to import via easypopulate, I want to have one column 'product description' and another 'package contents' and basically the them to appear nicely on the one page below buttons saying each heading like that