Plugin Contributions

Default When creating a product the price won't calculate

When I set up a new product, I enter normally first the Products Price (Gross) field, for example 9.5 (and it is euro) and in the Products Price (Net) field appears automatically the value without taxes. I made a new shop with the latest release (1.3.6) and all worked fine like before. Suddenly when I add some products there, I do not get anymore the automatic calculation at all.

If I write 9.50 to the price (Gross) field, I will get zero as price for the product when inserting it to the shop. If I put something on the Net field, I usually then get the price correctly on the shop side but the form doesn't automatically create the price for the Gross when filling the "New product" info.

I know the prices with VAT, so I should calculate all the prices without VAT if this function doesn't work anymore. It is pretty annoying... what could help for it?

Elli
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: When creating a product the price won't calculate

Hi,

I'm really getting frustrated here. What should I do?
    Install all again? This is quite hard to add products in this way, without the form calculating the without tax value automatically!

Elli

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: When creating a product the price won't calculate

So, what I have tried now is that I removed the Zone for the taxes, tax class and tax rate. Then I builded them up again and went to correct in products that tax class back again. Also this didn't help anything!

The problem persists: The field "Products Price (Gross)" won't get any calculations done in the form of Catalog -> Categories and Products and there either Edit a product or New product. If I fill the Net price it doesn't calculate in the form but when I insert the product I see the calculation.

While editing the product info, taking off the tax class, putting a Net value and then putting the tax class back again does give the gross price then. But won't calculate automatically without making this switching on and off OR in otherway round if I try to fill Gross price first (then product won't have any price at all or zero).

Elli