Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion PLEASE HELP!! How Do I Extend The Middle Content Space To The Right?

Hi

I have just installed zencart and its awesome!

In my installation, I have completely removed all the sideboxes on the right side of the layout.

I did this because I need the space for layout to describe the items being sold.

My problem is that that although the entire right space is now blank I still dont get access to this space.

The layout space for content is still confined to the space in the middle, between the left and right side box areas.

I would like to extend the content space to include this space on the right side.

How do I do this?

Also, how do I extend the size of the "New Products For Novemeber", "Featured Products", and "Monthly Specials For November" boxes occupying the middle space, to reach all the way to the right?

Again, I need to extend the middle content space to cover the now-blank right space, this is what I am trying to do.

PLEASE HELP!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!! How Do I Extend The Middle Content Space To The Right?

Turn off the column in the Admin> Configuration> Layout Settings
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!! How Do I Extend The Middle Content Space To The Right?

KIM!!!
    A Million THANKS!!! Thanks for your very fast response. My problem has been solved! Thanks to you, and this wonderful script. This has got to be the best script I have ever seen! EVERYTHING has been thought of! WOW, I am really impressed! Thanks again, Kim.

Plugin Contributions

How to make the middle column extend all the way to the right or left of the page?
    Suppose I am using right sideboxes and left sideboxes are off. And the mainwrapper is set at 800px, how to main the mainwrapper all the way right so that to the left of my mainwrapper the backround will show.

Making the background only appear on the left and the right sideboxes being totally against the right side of the screen.

Thanks in advance!