Default Multiple Add to Cart Buttons?

Is it possible to have multiple add to cart buttons on a product info page. An example of what I want to do is at http://www.incredibody.com/index.php...roducts_id=185 where it says Ordering Option #1 (towards the bottom of the page) and shows the 5 pound egg powder, I want an add to cart button underneath that, and then under Ordering Option #2 I want an add to cart button under that, so the person doesn't have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to add which one they want to the cart (I think some people may not understand that they have to select their option at the bottom). I would appreciate any help.

Default Re: Multiple Add to Cart Buttons?

I figured out a way to do it. I just copied and pasted the attribute and add to cart code into the product description and made some modifications to the code and it works great. Zencart Rules!

Default Re: Multiple Add to Cart Buttons?

It looks like I was wrong. The way I came up with does not seem to work properly. Does anyone know of a way I can accomplish what I am looking to do?