Plugin Contributions

Default tabbed products lite big problem

I just tried to install tabbed products lite on to my site and it isn't working. I believe this to be due to the sql file not installing right. I uploaded the files into the correct template and ran the sql update and all I get was:

1146 Table 'tacoman1_zc5.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @gid := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group where configuration_group_title LIKE 'Tabbed Products Config';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Thus I cannot get it to work. nothing in the admin-config-tabbed area. and when I try to use a tab code, it displays an error on the webpage. And yes im only using source code not the htmlarea that is included in zen cart.

The site is up if it helps www.discountsupplementstore.com

Thanks,

Josh

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: tabbed products lite big problem

so how did you get it working i can't seem to get mine working

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    Has anyone found a solution to this yet?
    solution is:

Code:
    SELECT @gid := configuration_group_id FROM `PUT-YOUR-PREFIX-HERE_configuration_group` where `configuration_group_title` LIKE 'Tabbed Products Config';
    Total SQL script after changing prefix tot zen (default) is:

Code:
    DELETE FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE 'Tabbed Products Config' LIMIT 1;DELETE FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_description` LIKE 'Set this to 1%' LIMIT 11;INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Tabbed Products Config', 'Tabbed Products Lite Config', '1', '1');SELECT @gid := configuration_group_id FROM `zen_configuration_group` where `configuration_group_title` LIKE 'Tabbed Products Config';UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @gid WHERE configuration_group_id = @gid;INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Product Description Tab', 'GLOBAL_PROD_DESC_ON_TAB', '1', 'Set this to 1 if you want all products to have the Main Product Description on its own tab', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Main Image On Tab', 'GLOBAL_MAIN_IMAGE_ON_TAB', '0', 'Set this to 1 if you want the product main image on the first tab', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Add To Cart Tab', 'GLOBAL_ADD_TO_CART_ON_TAB', '0', 'Set this to 1 if you want the add to cart button on a tab. Note this includes Add To Cart, Qty Discounts, and Option Attributes. The add to cart option will add itself to the first tab if using any custom tabs, otherwise it will make its own tab, which will be the first tab. This keeps the Add to cart button in view at all times no matter the configuration', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Additional Images Tab', 'GLOBAL_ADDL_IMAGES_ON_TAB', '1', 'Set this to 1 if you want the additional images for a product on its own tab', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Customers Also Purchased Tab', 'GLOBAL_CUST_ALSO_PURCH_ON_TAB', '1', 'Set this to 1 if you want the Customers Also Purchased module on its own tab', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Media Collection Tab', 'GLOBAL_MEDIA_COLLECTION_ON_TAB', '0', 'Set this to 1 if you want the Media Collection module on its own tab. (MUSIC PRODUCT TYPE ONLY)', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Cross Sell Is Installed', 'CROSS_SELL_IS_INSTALLED', '0', 'Set this to 1 ONLY if you have the Cross Sell contrib installed as per the Cross Sell contribs instructions. This will give an error if you enable this to true without already having it installed', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Cross Sell Tab', 'GLOBAL_CROSS_SELL_ON_TAB', '0', 'Set this to 1 if you want the Cross Sell module on its own tab. This will only work if the setting \"Cross Sell Is Installed\" above is set to 1', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Show Tab Headers', 'SHOW_TAB_HEADERS', '1', 'Set this to 1 if you want a header bar to appear under the tabs, above the tab content', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Show Tab Headers when Javascript is Off', 'SHOW_TAB_HEADERS_NO_JSCRIPT', '1', 'Set this to 1 if you want the header to appear under the tabs when javascript is off. This makes it look nicer and more organized if the customer has javascript off and separates each section with a header bar. Can be used even if the normal Show Tab Header is set to false.', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Reviews Tab', 'GLOBAL_REVIEWS_ON_TAB', '1', 'Set this to 1 if you want the Product Reviews to show up on its own tab.', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Global Use Sub Tags', 'GLOBAL_USE_SUB_TAGS', '1', 'Set this to 1 to allow the use of sub tags to allow more than one core module to appear on the same tab.', @gid, '11', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('0', '1'),");

Plugin Contributions

Thanks importprijs.nl!

I actually found this out a while back and posted my findings in the main Tab Lite support thread! :S

Hopefully this issue will be addressed in a future release. :)

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: tabbed products lite big problem

Hi ,

I´ve got this Error:

What does it mean?

Please help

Thank you ..
    Attached Images Attached Images