Default cant find

ok 2 things...

.leftBoxHeading, .centerBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading {
    background-image: url(../images/tile_backside.gif);
    padding: 0.2em 0.2em;
    }

doesnt seem to work...... it is still picking up tile_back.gif

zen 1.3.6 fresh install

second... i cant seem to find the code for the footer text color in the css..... tried to create but it still white....

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cant find

I'm afraid that the advice for the first part of your question is the same as that given yesterday. You have left a backup of your stylesheet in your CSS directory so it is over-riding the changes you make to your proper stylesheet. You need to keep it somewhere else, or rename it to get rid of the .css on the end.

I can't see any white text in your footer, only black, so assume that you have already solved the second the second part of your question.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cant find

yah.. fixed the color in the footer... changed to .bak (a duh) and so far those issues are great... now just looking for the link text colors because my info sidebox has 2 different colors..... the link colors in the begining of the css file should be uniform across the page... i dont recall changing anything anwhereelse... and the color differences are only in the info sidebox... may be an ezpages thing.... contact us, couponds, newsletters etc are the few that are black and the rest are blue.... an easy solution would be make them all black....but then where i would want black text the links wouldnt stand out.... btw..thanx again to all.. you have been great.....