Page 149 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2161
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple Google Analytics - Support

[QUOTE=econcepts;1011407]What problem are you actually experiencing?/QUOTE]

I'm tracking everything except sales. I'm getting results including pages inside Zen, just not sales. Yes, e-commerce is checked, ;-). The only thing that comes to mind is something's different on the checkout pages? That'd be weird. The code is there, that's why I think it has to something in GA.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Eric,
    thanks for your reply. Yes I did all those steps when I checked the page source code the adwords account showed up as UAXXXX-X. And I'm 100% that I did configure it in the admin panel I actually checked it several times to make sure! Anyway I did it again and now the my UA shows up in the source code, I checked the analytics and it is receiving data. Hopefully this time it's gonna work.
    Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

I've resolved the user issue. I deleted the profile in GA that was linked to my UA and created a profile for my client using his UA. I hated to lose the data; but, it will be worth it if I can start tracking sales. The client's profile is receiving data. I will try to be patient. :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by melena View Post
    Hi Eric,
    thanks for your reply. Yes I did all those steps when I checked the page source code the adwords account showed up as UAXXXX-X. And I'm 100% that I did configure it in the admin panel I actually checked it several times to make sure! Anyway I did it again and now the my UA shows up in the source code, I checked the analytics and it is receiving data. Hopefully this time it's gonna work.
    Thanks again!
    Glad to hear you got it working.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hermes369 View Post
    I've resolved the user issue. I deleted the profile in GA that was linked to my UA and created a profile for my client using his UA. I hated to lose the data; but, it will be worth it if I can start tracking sales. The client's profile is receiving data. I will try to be patient. :-)
    Great! Good luck!
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Hey there! Just curious, installed this mod last night.
    I am to the point where my Google Analytics status shows a check and is receiving data with 1 visit from last night. I have had 15 site visits this morning and I am still seeing the same status and 1 visit.

I followed some advice and looked at the source on the main page and the tracking is definitely there and my UA number matches. However, the tracking code seems different than what Google Analytics wanted me to copy:

<script type="text/javascript">

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
    _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-XXXXXXXX-1]);
    _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

(function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
    })();

</script>

Any ideas? Seems weird that the GA site says it Receiving Data but nothing is updating.
    Appreciate the help!

Plugin Contributions

Hi I have recently uploaded the latest version of this module and would like to know how this module tracks the E commerce side of things through Google analytic's Not adwords.

I did have a module in which allowed the tracking of the E commerce through Google analytics but some thing messed up the other week and tracking stopped.

the site i have installed the module on is below any info will help
    http://www.vivanco-direct.com/

cheers
    Mike B

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brewtusplease View Post
    Hey there! Just curious, installed this mod last night.
    I am to the point where my Google Analytics status shows a check and is receiving data with 1 visit from last night. I have had 15 site visits this morning and I am still seeing the same status and 1 visit.

I followed some advice and looked at the source on the main page and the tracking is definitely there and my UA number matches. However, the tracking code seems different than what Google Analytics wanted me to copy:

<script type="text/javascript">

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
    _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-XXXXXXXX-1]);
    _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

(function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
    })();

</script>

Any ideas? Seems weird that the GA site says it Receiving Data but nothing is updating.
    Appreciate the help!
    Google is not a real time tracking system. They only update their end once or twice a day. So give it time to update and you should be fine.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mike2001uk1 View Post
    Hi I have recently uploaded the latest version of this module and would like to know how this module tracks the E commerce side of things through Google analytic's Not adwords.
    Ecommerce tracking is only provided within Google Analytics (not Adwords). Adwords tracks Conversions (but so does Analytics).

My module lets you track both sides. By default it enables you to track Ecommerce Transactions through Analytics (providing you turn that on within your Google Analytics account) and if you want to turn on Adwords Conversion tracking you simply indicated that in the Google Analytics Configuration (in the zen cart admin) and by putting your Adwords tracking ID into the space provided.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2001uk1 View Post
    I did have a module in which allowed the tracking of the E commerce through Google analytics but some thing messed up the other week and tracking stopped.
    Which module was it? There are only two for Zen Cart and this one (Simple Google Analytics) is the more reliable of them. (The other module had native problems with Ecommerce Tracking I hear.) The only way Ecommerce tracking would stop suddenly using my module is if the tracking number was removed / changed, or something changed on your Adwords end.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, I need to be more patient!