Hi All,

I have successfully installed the "Referrals" module, yet the "How were you referred to us" form area is NOT appearing on the login page when a customer tried to register.

I know the module is installed because when I choose the default Contemporary Green Template, the login page appears as it should, with the proper referral field at the bottom. This tells me that somewhere in my custom template I edited the php code in one of the TPL files and it is overriding/removing this functionality. I need to get this working on the custom template!

Using the developers toolkit I went through and searched all login related PHP files, and replaced the ones on my custom template with the ones from the standard green template - but this did not work!?!?!

Either I am still missing a proper login file, or I am not addressing the right problem. I guess what I am after is a list of all files that change the look of the customer login page. If I know which files need to be replaced, I should be able to take them from the original ZC template and correct the issue. Right?!?!

Sorry if this sounds aggravated... it's been a tough one.