Plugin Contributions

Default 18 errors with links_manager_2.0

Success 38 statements processed.
    Error ERROR: Cannot execute because table zen_configuration does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    Error ERROR: Cannot execute because table zen_configuration does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    Error ERROR: Cannot execute because table zen_configuration_group does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    Warning Note: 18 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    i'm not sure what my prefixes are for the store?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 18 errors with links_manager_2.0

i think i have to make a new database called zen_configuration for this add on but i have no clue how to even start, so i'm finished with my attempt at making this work

Plugin Contributions

Does your database use prefixes on the table names?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

how can you tell, i know i made the cart with a prefix, but in php all i see are _this or that, there is nothing in front of the _ thingy. but i tried installing the patch without the zen in the zen_configuration script but that didn't work

Plugin Contributions

use phpmyadmin on your hosting control panel and look at your database tables.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!