Plugin Contributions

Default experiencing a problem creating new products for my shopping cart.

Ex: in Categories / Products - Audio > Aqeedah, there are 3 buttons: back (http://www.assalafi.com/shop.old/adm...cPath=2&cID=5), new category (http://www.assalafi.com/shop.old/adm...=new_category), new products (http://www.assalafi.com/shop.old/admin/categories.php). The error is occurring when I press the 'new products' button to create products, I receive (http://templates.doteasy.com/ErrorPages/error404/). All files, that I know of, have been uploaded to the server, so how can I fix this issue?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: experiencing a problem creating new products for my shopping cart.

How do I correct this error that continues to occur, so that I may begin adding products to my shopping cart?

Plugin Contributions

Is this a clean install or an upgrade?

If an upgrade, from what version and how did you upgrade?

What add-ons have you added to your site?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Problem creating products

I am receiving a 404 error message when I try to add new products to my shopping cart. When I click on the 'new products' button, it takes me to a 404 error message. How do I correct this error that continues to occur, so that I may begin adding products to my shopping cart? Is there a file that I have not uploaded to the server?

Plugin Contributions

This was a clean install. I've added 4 categories for the products, however, I cannot add any products to them.

Plugin Contributions

There have been no add-ons added to the site.

Plugin Contributions

Try reloading all of the files and directories in:
    /admin

It sounds like you have a bad upload of files that is causing this error ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!