Plugin Contributions

Default No such file, line 38 error??

I have downloaded the cart from zen-cart.com and unzipped it, then uploaded the contents to my webserver/website via FTP using Macromedia Dreamweaver. So, now I go to perform the next step, install and I get this message:

Warning: main(includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /webroot/v/a/valuc001/www/zen-cart/zc_install/index.php on line 38

Warning: main(includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /webroot/v/a/valuc001/www/zen-cart/zc_install/index.php on line 38

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php4:/usr/share/php') in /webroot/v/a/valuc001/www/zen-cart/zc_install/index.php on line 38

The file index.php does exist in my root file of the site. Not sure what all this means or how to fix it?

Thanks for any help from a 100% newbie!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No such file, line 38 error??

I fixed the first two warnings by uploading the files again. Still working on the fatal error...

Plugin Contributions

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/pages/index/header_php.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php4:/usr/share/php') in /webroot/v/a/valuc001/www/zen-cart/zc_install/index.php on line 38

The file index.php does exist in my root file of the site. Not sure what all this means or how to fix it?
    Not sure where you are in the install process but an index.php file is required both after install at the root and in the zc_install folder
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I checked that. All the various install files exist and are on the server....

Plugin Contributions

I would try a re-upload of the files as sometimes they get corrupted or have a "0" byte size...

Also, if you are hosted on a Linux servedr(maybe Win also) I generally upload the compressed file and expand it on the server for initial installs, and a bit different for upgrades.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I ended up deleting the entire initial upload, downloading another copy and installing that. It worked!