Page 189 of 199 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1988
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Manager 3.0 Support Thread

ummm kinda 86 that last comment Clyde just not you fault your brilliant and im a retard

Plugin Contributions

change the admin folder name to match The admin folder name you are using ??
    Arent they both named Admin? Change them to what ? WTF dude you startin to piss me off man ..why the double talk ..change the admin to admin now how come I didnt think of that ! Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellcurtisjohnso View Post
    Clyde Im dying here .. like pullin teeth to get an answer from you ..is my problem to hard for you to figure out ? Ok everybody look im bowing before Clyde of Oz Clyde your the man yup number one top dog big cheese hell I think you walk on water now do you think you might answer the damn question I asked 2 hours ago !!
    being snide and sarky doesn't help and I have answered your questions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellcurtisjohnso View Post
    change the admin folder name to match The admin folder name you are using ??
    Arent they both named Admin? Change them to what ? WTF dude you startin to piss me off man ..why the double talk ..change the admin to admin now how come I didnt think of that ! Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!
    Use the mod or not, thats entirely up to you.

Plugin Contributions

Fair enough Clyde.. tried uploading your mod three times all three failed to work.. is it me... I think not but for the sake sanity I must let go of this pipe dream app and look to another solution that isnt so complex to configure.

Plugin Contributions

working great for me, only one question, im only looking for one category of links, how hard would it be to remove the category selection from the form and have all links grouped in one pace instead of the ability to use categories? (unless im being dumb and have missed an option in config??)

thinking aloud - im guessing i have to remove the field and the verification for the required field. or am i underestimating this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bonnit View Post
    working great for me, only one question, im only looking for one category of links, how hard would it be to remove the category selection from the form and have all links grouped in one pace instead of the ability to use categories? (unless im being dumb and have missed an option in config??)

thinking aloud - im guessing i have to remove the field and the verification for the required field. or am i underestimating this?
    Would require significant rewriting to achieve this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    Would require significant rewriting to achieve this.
    ah no worries, im glad i asked before i tried lol

great mod, thanks :)

p.s i wouldnt even grace the ungrateful trolls on this thread with a response :)

Plugin Contributions

May be just my lack of knowldge, but if you only offer one catagory would it not just show the one catagory

Plugin Contributions

Guys. Please be aware that sadly Clyde passed away last Saturday.

In Clyde's honor, this mod has been upgraded for use with the Zen Cart 1.5 release and that will made available in the downloads area shortly.

But going forward support will need to be user to user.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)