Plugin Contributions

help question Packing Slip to Dropship Slip

I'm using version 1.3.5.

I dropship and my vendor wants Product "id" not "model" when I order. They populate and update my products, so the id's are the same.

I've found:

/admin/packingslip.php (and copied it to dropshipslip.php)

and the partner file

/admin/includes/languages/english/packingslip.php (copied to dropshipslip.php)

But when I change $order->products[$i]['model'] to $order->products[$i]['id'] I get nada.

Where is the $order array populated? I turned on debug for the briefest of moments and reran the page and got about 30 files "included" to make up the page I want.

If I can make this change, then I can copy and paste to an email. What would be awesome would be to be able to email them the order directly, but not on every order (we do ship a small amount of product from out site).

Oh, the cherry on top. I also need to include what type of shipping (strange that that isn't already on a packing slip).

Thanks!

~ B

"Forgive me, for I have Zenned"

http://cart.PaintballWarehouse.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Packing Slip to Dropship Slip

You should be able to pull this on the packingslip.php with:
    PHP Code:
          echo '      <tr class="dataTableRow">' "\n" .

'        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' $order->products[$i]['qty'] . '&nbsp;x</td>' "\n" .

'        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' 'ID#' $order->products[$i]['id'] . ' ' $order->products[$i]['name']; 
    I just tossed it in next to the name ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

database error Re: Packing Slip to Dropship Slip

Ajeh, thanks for the post.

It doesn't work for me.

Apparently $order->products (I'm newer to php, so I'm not sure exactly what that syntax means. Is $order an array or is it an XML type structure?) I've seen the "->" used in code samples and all over in Zen cart, but for the life of me, I've never seen why or what it means/does exactly (sure this is a noob question).

Anyway, where ever $order comes from, it doesn't seem to include "id" in its structure. I was hoping to find the SQL that generated $order and add it. Do you know where that SQL can be found?

Thanks again.

~ B

Plugin Contributions

Might consider upgrading to v1.3.7 ... I am trying to recall if that was added in v1.3.6 for those that needed the products_id from the array or not ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure that I can upgrade (someone with an older version is feeding my database with product info).

So no Idea where $order comes from?

~ B

Plugin Contributions

This is built in:
    /admin/includes/classes/orders.php

You need to check if products_id is defined in there or not ... I recall adding that recently and I was thinking that it was in v1.3.6 so that the products_id could easily be used for other things on orders, packingslip and invoice ... but ... I am not possitive the version ...

Check, as you could add the id to the array ...

Note: this is not a file that can be overwritten so you will want to save the original and your updates ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

NOTE: v1.3.5 is really buggy and you will want to upgrade as soon as you can ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Did you get this to work? I am looking for a button to go along side the "invoice", "packing slip".. that says Dropship. and then that button would pull up the items from each manufacture. Then i could just email the page to the shipper.

Plugin Contributions

Take a look at this mod that I've uploaded.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=756

SK.
    www.ToolUSA.com - Hand Tools for Jewelers, Crafters, Garden and Households. Also offers Safety Items and Scout Gadgets.
    www.OfficialCap.com - MLB Licensed Caps by New Era and NFL Licensed Caps by Reebok.