Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

application error PayPal Express errors

I am trying to upgrade from 1.3.01 to 1.3.8, and in testing a PayPal Express checkout, it's not working. When I click the Checkout with PayPal button, it takes me to a PayPal login page, but when I go to Review my cart, I get the following errors:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/pezheads/public_html/store2_1/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 38

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/pezheads/public_html/store2_1/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pezheads/public_html/store2_1/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php:38) in /home/pezheads/public_html/store2_1/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Also, when I try to go do a PayPal checkout, on the third checkout page when I click Confirm, it just routes me back to the first page of the checkout.

I don't know what to do to fix this. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Express errors

If you were to install just a fresh, non-upgraded copy of 1.3.7 and do the same tests you did to produce the errors you're reporting, do they appear the same?
    If so, can you please detail the exact steps taken? Examples of the products in your cart and which order-total, tax, shipping, etc modules installed would help. A list of mods/contributions added to your site would also help.

I'm guessing this is related to an addon you're using that's related to changes in the order class or the order-total modules.

Oh ... and the configuration settings of each of the switches in your PayPal Express Checkout module would help too.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

I'm getting the same error message on a fresh install, using a product priced at $.01 with no mods installed

The site which im getting the error on is here www.hbsavings.com/zen2

Plugin Contributions

What version of php and mysql are installed on your server?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

PHP Version: 4.4.4 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    Database: MySQL 4.1.21-standard

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b

Plugin Contributions

Oh ... and the configuration settings of each of the switches in your PayPal Express Checkout module would help too.
    Do not post your Password or key.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Well, I did an upgrade, and I don't have any tax modules running, and just the USPS shipping module. The only add-ons I have installed are How Did You Hear About Us, Sales Report, and Stock by Attributes.

The products are just things like tshirts that require shipping.

Here's the PayPal Express module settings:

Payment Zone --none--
    Set Order Status Processing [2]
    Set Unpaid Order Status Pending [1]
    Set Refund Order Status Pending [1]
    Express Checkout: Require Confirmed Address No
    Express Checkout: Select Cheapest Shipping Automatically Yes
    Express Checkout: Skip Payment Page Yes
    Express Checkout: Automatic Account Creation Yes
    Payment Action Final Sale
    Transaction Currency Only USD
    Live or Sandbox: Live

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If you were to install just a fresh, non-upgraded copy of 1.3.7 and do the same tests you did to produce the errors you're reporting, do they appear the same?
    If so, can you please detail the exact steps taken? Examples of the products in your cart and which order-total, tax, shipping, etc modules installed would help. A list of mods/contributions added to your site would also help.

I'm guessing this is related to an addon you're using that's related to changes in the order class or the order-total modules.

Still no fix to this problem however PyaPal express seems to be working when I select "NO" in the Skip Payment Page.. anyone ??

Plugin Contributions

If that works use it for now, you do not need the payment page unless you are using coupons or Gift Certificates.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast