Plugin Contributions

Default Adding Credit Card logos on Payment

Under Configuration>Credit Cards>Credit Card Enabled - Show on Payment, there is this note "images and text must be defined in both the database and language file for specific credit card types."

How do I add in the logo for the various credit cards?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding Credit Card logos on Payment

Get them off the web and put them in includes/templates/custom/images/icons
    Their names should be cc1.gif, cc2.gif, cc5.gif for visa, mastercard, discover.

Scott
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I know this is an old post, but...

Get them off the Internet and ftp them to your:

catalog/includes/templates/your_template/images/icons/

Filenames

cc1.gif = Visa
    cc2.gif = Mastercard
    cc3.gif = American Express
    cc4.gif = Diners Club
    cc5.gif = Discover
    cc6.gif = JCB
    cc7.gif = Australian Bankcard

Look in your:

catalog/includes/languages/your_language/credit_cards.php

With the image names and text for each card.
    Good luck!
    running: Zen Cart V1.3.0.7

Plugin Contributions

Optional edit:

In your catalog/includes/languages/your_language/icon_names.php

Add alt tag information like this...

find before the last ?>

// cc enabled image
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_VISA', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc1.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc1.gif'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_MC', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc2.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc2.gif'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_AMEX', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc3.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc3.gif'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_DINERS_CLUB', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc4.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc4.gif'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_DISCOVER', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc5.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc5.gif'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_JCB', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc6.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc6.gif'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_AUSTRALIAN_BANKCARD', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc7.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc7.gif'));

and change it to:

// cc enabled image
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_VISA', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc1.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc1.gif', 'Visa'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_MC', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc2.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc2.gif', 'Mastercard'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_AMEX', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc3.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc3.gif', 'American Express'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_DINERS_CLUB', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc4.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc4.gif', 'Diners Club'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_DISCOVER', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc5.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc5.gif', 'Discover'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_JCB', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc6.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc6.gif', 'JCB'));
    define('IMAGE_CC_ENABLED_AUSTRALIAN_BANKCARD', zen_image($template->get_template_dir('cc7.gif', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images/icons'). '/' . 'cc7.gif', 'Australian Bankcard'));
    Post window wrapped the code
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Taxidermy_smile; 21 Mar 2007 at 09:38 AM. Reason: update info
    running: Zen Cart V1.3.0.7

I am trying to figure out how to change the "my card" credit card logos and replace them with visa, mastercard, etc. I read this post and mentions going to catalog/includes/templates/your_template/images/icons/

and I guess changing the code info there. I don't know how to get to these pages. It doesn't show in define pages at all. I don't even know how to figure out the names of these pages to know that they exist. I know I had a similar problem with the shopping cart page. It has text there but I have no idea how to get to that page and remove the sample text there either. Can someone assist me with walking me through finding pages like the one above and other pages that are not listed in define pages or ez pages.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

How can I edit the sizes of the logos because the VISA icon is smaller than the rest. When I inspect the images with Opera it shows that I would need to edit the HTML because it's coded to a smaller width and height than the rest????

Plugin Contributions

You are absolutely right. Thanks.