Default Upgrade to 1.3.6 from 1.2.6 Ezpages not working

Upgrade to 1.3.6 from 1.2.6 Ezpages not working.

I have checked throught the options and it is not showing on the front page.

When upgrading the database the following errors were created:-

SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_group_title "EZ-Pages Settings" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_group_title "EZ-Pages Settings" because it already exists

Does that mean i can't use ezpages!

Please help me

regards

Martyn

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade to 1.3.6 from 1.2.6 Ezpages not working

That is okay- it skipped those because the information is already there.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Thanks for your reply kim

I should have said i can't get ezpages to show on the main page at all i have tried creating the pages and switching on the layout box as well as checking all other ezpages settings in admin so that it is just a sidebox.

It is still not working and i guess i was trying to figure out why that was the case , well it is good to know that database error should not affect this.

regards

Martyn

Plugin Contributions

Make sure you have a Sort Order on each EZ-Page entry as this is similar to an ON/OFF switch ...

Also be sure that you see the Green icon vs the Red icon on the EZ-Pages listing that is not showing ...

Also be sure that in the Configuration ... EZ-Pages Status ... that you have EZPages turned on for the Header, footer and sidebox ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Ajeh,

Spot on we did not set the order for the ezpages.

Thanks a lot.

I have to say that the support for zencart is always very good.

regards

Martyn

Plugin Contributions

You are most welcome ...

Thanks for the update that your EZ-Pages was not displaying the links because of the missing Sort Order that was setting the link to OFF rather than allow it to display in either the header, footer or sidebox ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!