Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Verisign PayFlow Pro Problems

Hi Everyone,

I am practically done with a zen-store customization, and the final obstacle is the integration of the Payflow Pro Module.

The current errors are:

"Result code: 1: User authentication failed"

-- AND --

"There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again."

I have tried installing on different servers, different sub domains, re-installing the module. But can't get it to work.

What do you think is the problem?

Thanks,

Ritch

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Verisign PayFlow Pro Problems

"Result code: 1: User authentication failed"
    This means that the User/Vendor/Partner/Password data you entered in the module are not being accepted. Hence it's rejecting your authentication attempt.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Doc,

Is there any other reasons this is happening? Because the owner of the site, the site webmaster, and myself have verified that the information entered into the payflow pro admin is correct.

We also pulled info from their current MIVA shopping cart and its exactly the same as what is entered into the zen cart admin.

Does it matter if MIVA is installed on the same domain? Does the cgi wrapper for MIVA conflict with ZenCart?

This has been an ongoing issue for 3 months, and I can't seem to figure it out. I've talked with Dreamhost support, and they are not sure why it's not processing. I've talked with Paypal customer service support, the one listed on the module download for ZenCart. And still no go...

I am almost willing to purchase x-cart to get this fixed, but trying to avoid that route.

What do you suggest Doc?

Thanks,

Ritch

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Ritch,

Co-existence of Miva should make no difference.

Can you confirm that you're using the latest edition of the PayPal Payflow Pro module from the downloads area ?

Which version of Zen Cart are you running?

What mods/addons/customizations have you made/installed on it?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Doc,

I am using version 1.3c for the module. Running version 1.3.6 for Zen. And as far as customizations, I have not installed any modules other than the payflow pro mod.

Doc, I sent you a pm.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Ritch

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cubeshark View Post
    Hi Doc,

I am using version 1.3c for the module. Running version 1.3.6 for Zen. And as far as customizations, I have not installed any modules other than the payflow pro mod.

Doc, I sent you a pm.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Ritch
    Are you still facing issues with this?
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php
    ---------------
    advanced.programmer at gmail dot com
    In love with Zen Cart!!

Plugin Contributions

At the moment, yes... but working to get it resolved. I'll keep you posted.

Plugin Contributions

I ran into the same problem and there is something other than a bad user/password combination. It took Verisign second level to figure it out. I had been on Payflow Link where I had a static IP address filled in on one of the security screens. So when I converted to Pro I looked for a similar screen and filled in my static IP without looking carefully at the wording at the top of the table. Don't put a static IP in these tables.

Plugin Contributions

HI THERE,
    I am having the exzact same issue as cubeshark.
    one thin I have noticed is that the payflow module does not have a place for the user name. it has a place for the merchant name but not the user name.
    Why is that?
    I need to enter in the user name. Its kinda required to run transactions.
    I guess I will try and add it my self. Any one want to tell me how :)
    JOsh

Plugin Contributions

I am running without any changes to supply a user name so you have something else wrong. There was a bug in the version I got first. I fixed it and told the maintainers about it. I think they fixed it. If the string $$ occurs in your php file, you have a broken one. The details are posted elsewhere in the forums. You need a version newer than 1.3c2. You do have to fill in the configuration information correctly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast