Plugin Contributions

Default Any Ideas on what this error means?

Hi

I am getting this when i type in www.my_website name.co.uk/admin.

Is there a problem or is it because I have been unable to complete Install process (as per prevoius posting) ?

Cheers
    NickC

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/my_website name.co.uk/web/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 127

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /home/sites/my_website name.co.uk/web/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 127

Warning: dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/sites/my_website nameco.uk/web/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 128

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOGincludes/autoload_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/my_website name.co.uk/web/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 147

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOGincludes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /home/sites/my_website name.co.uk/web/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 147

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Any Ideas on what this error means?

The errors are telling you that DIR_WS_INCLUDES and DIR_FS_CATALOG are not defined in your config file(s).

If you haven't been able to complete the install process, that's probably the reason. You need to install again (or edit your config files) - installing again is probably safest for you if you don't have much knowledge of Zen.