Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Column Layout Grid for Product Listing for 1.3.7

I've been looking all over for this and read the entire thread..

I currently have it set to 4 items per row and everything works fine. The problem is, when there is an odd amount of items, such as 3 items for a row, all of the items become centered.

Is there any way to always have it aligned in X amount of columns, instead of based on how many items are displayed?

Plugin Contributions

Is there anyway to use this for the categories and all other listings. I want to change all my listings to be in a grid, to include: Products, Categories and sub-categories.

Plugin Contributions

i've installed the column layout and it works fine with the standard green zen-cart template. when i try to get it to work with the sophy blue-gray template it only displays the products in a single row. i copied all the files into the appropriate directories (or so i think) and i have uploaded the new commands via "Install SQL Patch". for the love of god can someone tell me what i'm missing?

i have this installed on another website that runs the basic contemporary green template and it works perfectly, so i'm assuming it's something i'm doing wrong with the new (non standard) template.

any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hansonian View Post
    i've installed the column layout and it works fine with the standard green zen-cart template. when i try to get it to work with the sophy blue-gray template it only displays the products in a single row. i copied all the files into the appropriate directories (or so i think) and i have uploaded the new commands via "Install SQL Patch". for the love of god can someone tell me what i'm missing?

i have this installed on another website that runs the basic contemporary green template and it works perfectly, so i'm assuming it's something i'm doing wrong with the new (non standard) template.

any help or input would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm not sure if I can help that much. But, I did have a problem similar to that and the problem was in the style sheet. I have never used that template, but if you have Firebug, check the style sheet and look for a "width" or alignment. Say, like "47%" etc. Hope that helps.

Plugin Contributions

I also have problem with this mod.

As you can see the products are listed as they should in firefox but not in IE.

Anyone who knows how to fix this?

The url to my site is: www(DOT)panopt(DOT)se(slash)webshop
    (there is a similar site on www(DOT)panopt(DOT)se but i´m using the one above for testing)

Firefox:

Internet Explorer:

Plugin Contributions

I already have the 2 options for configuring the column-layout mod in the Admin->Configuration->Product Listing screen. So, as per the directions, I installed the files and skipped the SQL patch (since I don't need it). The columns are set to 3, and it did chnage the layout of products from rows to columns. However, I have only one single column going down the page, no matter how many columns I set it to. WHat are some of the common causes and fixes?

http://209.85.34.64/index.php?main_p...page=1&sort=3d

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kbmets7 View Post
    I already have the 2 options for configuring the column-layout mod in the Admin->Configuration->Product Listing screen. So, as per the directions, I installed the files and skipped the SQL patch (since I don't need it). The columns are set to 3, and it did chnage the layout of products from rows to columns. However, I have only one single column going down the page, no matter how many columns I set it to. WHat are some of the common causes and fixes?

http://209.85.34.64/index.php?main_p...page=1&sort=3d
    Well thats easy just follow the exact directions... I was in a similar position.

Does anyone know how to align it so that there's permanently an X amount of tables? My problem is that when there's a lower amount of items to display then it gets centered which doesn't look good at all... for example I set it to 4 columns, and when only 1 item is displayed, there will only be 1 column. Any ideas?

tbsg Guest

from reading through the threads it sounds like this is a great module but when i install it, the code "breaks" (no more html is generated) after these lines:

Code:
    <h1 id="productListHeading">Holiday Foods</h1>

<div id="indexProductListCatDescription" class="content">&nbsp;</div>

<br class="clearBoth">
    i haven't found any mention of this in the thread and i can't find the issue in the php. any suggestion?

Plugin Contributions

Hi! Does anyone know how I can center the columns? I had trouble with the width of the product titles, and changed this in product_listing.php:

if (PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE == 'columns') {
    if ($num_products_count < PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW || PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW == 0 ) {
    $col_width = floor(90/$num_products_count) - 5.5;
    } else {
    $col_width = floor(90/PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW) - 5.5;

But now the product boxes are floating to the left.

Take a look here:
    http://thepillaroom.com/Store/index....dex&cPath=1_18

Thanks!
    Brad

Plugin Contributions

Hi. Nevermind. I just <br>'s in the titles and put everything else back and everything seems to be aligned. Have a terrific day,
    Brad

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast