Plugin Contributions

Default Need help on adding multiple images on a product

Hi All;

I have searched pretty much thought the forum but have not found out as to why I can not add multiple images on a product. I have also checked out the tutorial found on FAQ. This is what I did:

I created a new product via the Admin page and I have added a picture called kg320.jpg as the picture for the product in the image/ directory. Then via Filezilla (FTP), I uploaded the pictures named kg320_01.jpg, kg320_02.jpg and kg320_03.jpg into the image/ directory. However when I view it, the other pictures are not shown.

http://www.kandnniche.com/catalog/in...roducts_id=180

The folder image is on 777 already so I have no idea what is going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

kingster147

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help on adding multiple images on a product

First check in the admin > config > images > Product Info - Number of Additional Images per Row > that it is not set to "0" or blank

If this does not fix it, try a test and rename the main image from "kg320.jpg" to something with out any numbers like "kgthing.jpg" and reset this in the product setup page(reupload and tell ZC what the image is).

Now rename the additional images to kgthing_1.jpg, kgthing_2.jpg kgthing_3.jpg

or you could try renaming the additionals to kg320_1.jpg, kg320_2.jpg, kg320_3.jpg...first and see if this assists.

Make certian that the case of all the name is identical as .JPG is not the same as .jpg
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Compare your tpl_product_info_display to the stock template and make sure the code for displaying the additional images is there.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks kobra and kim!

Kim, it was that difference in code that was the problem.
    It was actually the code for displaying more than one image for the newer template was blocked!

Once again, thank you for the help! :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    First check in the admin > config > images > Product Info - Number of Additional Images per Row > that it is not set to "0" or blank

If this does not fix it, try a test and rename the main image from "kg320.jpg" to something with out any numbers like "kgthing.jpg" and reset this in the product setup page(reupload and tell ZC what the image is).

Now rename the additional images to kgthing_1.jpg, kgthing_2.jpg kgthing_3.jpg

or you could try renaming the additionals to kg320_1.jpg, kg320_2.jpg, kg320_3.jpg...first and see if this assists.

Make certian that the case of all the name is identical as .JPG is not the same as .jpg
    I have done renaming file like you instructed but nothing happen to my image. please check

http://www.renew-antivirus.com/index...roducts_id=203
    Last edited by Ajeh; 26 Oct 2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: remove zenid from URL never post the zenid on a forum or in email or anything else
    Agik Idup Agik Ngelaban
    Adil Ka' Talino, Bacarumin Ka Saruga, Masenggat Ka Jubata

Plugin Contributions

I too am having the same issue with my zen cart but I am unsure of the code you are refering to that I should check. Where would I find the tpl_product_info_display file? and which file should I then edit to get the correct display.

On my site it will not show the multiple images on the product page but when you click on the large size image, you can browse through the images without problem so they are there and zen cart is connecting the multiple images to the file, they just won't show on the product page.
    http://urbansamuraihobbies.com/index...fd67611df75a0e

Thanks for any assistance.

Plugin Contributions

I also need help on this, any help for a complete beginner would be much appreciated.
    Success is a journey not a destination.

Plugin Contributions

Have you studied the tutorial? That is at beginner level (but don't use the "/dvd/" subfolders).
    How do I add multiple images to a product?